Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everything Has a Price - CH05 (written in February 2011)



During the third week Mistress was expecting her period, so on Monday night she was more than keen to avail herself of my tongue once again. Being a complete pussy-slut and an always willing slave, I was more than happy to oblige and after I had made her cum she told me to kneel up on the bed between her legs. I did so and shrugged the sheets back off my shoulders. She congratulated me on my good work and then used her foot to tease my cock and balls, causing me to rise to full mast in a matter of seconds. 

As she continued she became a little rougher, squashing my cock against my thigh or my pelvis with the base of her foot, or occasionally giving me a soft kick to the balls. She watched me face intently as she registered my reaction to every movement and gradually opened her legs to give me a good view of her dripping wet slit.

She stopped for a moment and reached over to open her bedside drawer. Her favourite glass dildo appeared and before long she had it buried inside her wet pussy. My cock ached as I watched her, watching me through half closed eyes as she stretched her tight cunt with the glass prick. 

I could feel every ounce of cum that was swimming around inside my balls now, it was over a fortnight since I'd cum and I was well and truly in the zone. I opened my mouth to speak, wanting to ask her to please let me cum, but I knew it would not do me any good, and would probably make it worse.

The full length of her foot pressed against my cock as it was pushed firmly against my stomach. I could have cum just from that if I'd wanted to, the sight of her fucking herself with the glass cock was so horny and the pressure from her foot was more than enough to push me over the edge. But I knew that I had to fight, I knew that I had to wait for permission to cum, and that was not going to be forthcoming for a long time yet. 

Finally she stopped and removed her foot. She spread her legs wide to give me a better view and then vigorously fucked herself with the length of hardened glass. My cock twitched as I watched and once again I was having to force myself to keep my hands at my sides, but it was getting harder and harder with every passing day.

After a while she moved to one side of the bed and bid me to come and lay next to her. I did as she asked and she used her free hand to guide me onto my back. She pulled the glass dildo out of her silky, wet cunt and used it to tease the length of my cock before offering it to my mouth to clean. I greedily slurped all her juices from the ribbed toy and then she replaced it easily in her slippery hole.

She leaned over me and kissed my chest, then bit one of my nipples before kissing me full on the lips and tasting her juices on my tongue. She groaned as she felt the dildo press against her clit and in a moment she had straddled me and moved up my body so that her pussy was right above my chin. She buried the dildo inside her hole and then sat on my face, ordering me to lick her clit while the dildo stretched her pussy. The base of the dildo was somewhat in the way but I did the best I could. Soon I found I could use my chin to press on the base of the dildo which moved it down just enough that I could get to her clit properly. The extra downward pressure also meant the top of the dildo pressed upwards against her G-spot and Mistress groaned appreciatively. 

After a while she tired of this and lifted herself up and removed the dildo, her pussy was sopping wet and a beautiful deep pink colour. Wasting no time, her pussy was soon back over my mouth and she ground her cunt against my face, making her wetter and wetter all the time.

Finally she lifted herself up and moved down the bed so that her pussy was right over my throbbing cock. She lowered herself down and her lips slipped around the underside of it, pressing the length of my cock against my stomach. Now she started grinding herself against my cock instead of my face and I was trembling as I fought the urge to cum. I looked up at her, her gorgeous tits swaying gently as she rocked back and forth, teasing my poor aching meat. I was in Heaven and Hell all at once.

She lowered herself down so that her nice full tits pressed against my chest and her lips met mine. We kissed for several minutes as I endured the torment of her hot, wet, dripping cunt sliding gently up and down against my cock.

"Do you want to be inside me?" She asked quietly.

"Oh God yes Mistress," I groaned.

"Do you?" She continued. "Is that what you want more than anything?"

"Yes Mistress," I breathed. "Please let me inside your beautiful pussy...."

"Hmm, maybe...." she whispered, grinding her pussy against the head of my cock as hard as she could. "But you have to give me some reassurances first."

"Yes Mistress, anything..."

I heard her chuckle softly to herself.

"First, you must promise not to cum, no matter what..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Second, you must tell me when you are getting close to cumming..."

"Yes Mistress."

"And third, you must promise to keep absolutely still."

"I will Mistress, I promise."

"Are you sure you can do all those things slave, even if I make it really hard for you?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll try my best..."

"Not good enough slave."

She ground her clit into my shaft once more, groaning as she did so.

"Maybe this is as much as you can take slave, maybe being inside me would be just that little bit too much...."

She ground herself harder still into my pulsing stalk.

"...maybe my warm, wet, silky pussy would be more than you can handle after two weeks without being allowed to cum?"

The thought of missing out on being allowed inside her after so long pushed me to the brink of frustration.

"Please Mistress..., please, I've GOT to be inside you...."

"Got to be, slave?" She taunted. "There is no 'got to be' slave, there's only Mistress's pleasure and... "

She drifted off as once again she used her dripping cunt to grind my throbbing prick into my stomach until I let out a load groan of frustration.

"...but since you've been such a very good slave for the last two weeks, I do think you deserve a little something...."

She reached down between our bodies and curled her fingers around my solid prick. I gasped and without thinking thrust my hips forward to meet her touch. She squeezed my cock very hard and allowed the tips of her nails to dig into my flesh.

"...what did I say about staying still?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress!"

"Do that once more and I won't touch your cock for the rest of the month!"

"No please Mistress, I'm sorry....please... don't... stop."

"Please don't stop," repeated Mistress in a sarcastic voice. "Now there's a phrase that's gotten you in trouble before, hasn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

She slid down the bed so that her mouth was right over my groin, her fist pumping my aching cock as I tried to stay perfectly still. Then I felt her warm, wet mouth closing over the head of my cock and I had to force myself to stay still. After a few seconds I felt the air around my cock again, followed by her tongue snaking around and then her teeth gently closing on my cock-head. I gasped but stayed absolutely still as she slowly sank her teeth deeper and deeper into my cock. It didn't really hurt that much but it was quite intense and made it more than a little difficult to stay still. 

She only did it for a few seconds and then released me, only to repeat the trick a few seconds later, this time using her right hand to squeeze my overfull balls at the same time. I groaned loudly but I moved not an inch, and eventually she let me go and moved back up the bed slightly.

I felt her gorgeous soft breasts rubbing against my cock and I remembered the last time I came, covering those beautiful fleshy tits with two weeks of cum, just like I had in my balls right now. Mistress must have known what I was thinking, as she remarked on it...

"Just think slave, two weeks ago you were standing at the end of the bed as your poor aching cock spurted all over my gorgeous tits, I bet that seems a long while ago now doesn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," I murmured.

"I bet you'd love to do that again wouldn't you slave, to relieve your aching balls all over my gorgeous tits? You'd beg to do that wouldn't you slave, and to lick them clean again...wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress.."

"Beg then slave, beg me to allow you to shoot your cream all over my tits and beg me to let you lick them clean and swallow every drop of your ball-churning load!"

It took me a few seconds to formulate the words in my mind and feed them to my mouth.

"Please Mistress, please let me shoot my cum on your gorgeous breasts and... please... allow me to clean you with my tongue afterwards..."

"And?"

"....and grant me permission to swallow every drop Mistress."

"Is that what you really want slave?" She said, pumping my cock with her fist.

"Yes M.....if it pleases you Mistress," I corrected myself, just in time.

She stopped pumping my cock and instead used her hand to rub the tip against her rock hard nipple.

"Hmm, but it doesn't please me slave....and I think you knew that, but still you asked..."

She rubbed her fingertip over the head of my cock, collecting the thin sheen of precum that had formed there, before pushing her arm up to my mouth. Instead of pushing it into my mouth she wickedly spread it on my lips, like lip balm and then pulled her hand away once more.


"...and that means you were thinking of your own pleasure not mine, doesn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I conceded.

She circled her thumb and forefinger around my cock and balls and pulled them forward until my balls were stretched as far as they would go. I felt her tongue snake across them and then her mouth closed over my cock once more. She sucked me for just a few seconds before she let go, moved around on the bed and dropped her pussy onto my face, leaving us in a classic 69 position.

"Make me wet, slave," she ordered before sinking her head down as far it would go onto my cock.

Truth be told she was still dripping wet, but I never need to be asked twice to pleasure her pussy and so I pushed my tongue as deep into her silky hole as I could, my nose pressed right into the crack of her ass. God I wanted so much to lick her ass, to force my tongue into it as deep as it would go and rim her properly. But I knew if I touched her ass without permission it would only lead to more punishment. We stayed like that for a few minutes, me fighting the urge to shoot my cum down her throat while she got wetter and wetter as my tongue plunged as deep into her as it would go.

Finally she climbed off me and she retrieved something else from the drawer which she made sure I couldn't see. She moved down the bed with her back to me and straddled me again and placed the tip of my cock against her smooth, wet pussy lips.

"Do you remember what you promised slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What did you promise slave?"

"I won't cum Mistress, no matter what. I'll tell you if I'm getting close to cumming... and I won't move an inch Mistress..."

"Good slave, I'm glad you remembered.... Just make sure you stick to your promises, or this is going to be a very long month for you."

"Yes Mistress."

"And slave..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Just so you know, if you should cum without permission, even if you don't get to fully enjoy it... this whole month starts over..."

I gulped loudly.

"...so make sure you don't!"

"Yes Mistress, I will Mistress."

"Good....."

I felt her rub my cock against her pussy lips and slowly felt her body move downwards, enveloping me in her warm, wet flesh. My jaw was trembling again as I breathed heavily, the feeling of her cunt so delicious and intense after so much waiting. I wanted so bad to thrust my cock upwards, to push it deep inside her, but I knew it was forbidden. I had to wait for her to push down, for her to grant me the level of pleasure she decided upon. 

As she slowly edged her way down my straining shaft, I thought of how she'd fucked herself with the glass dildo earlier, and realised that if she hadn't already stretched her pussy with that hard, glass cock that my task now would be almost impossible.

She reached the base of my cock and stopped pushing. I was fully inside her at last and it felt fucking amazing, better than I could ever have imagined. Denial can be hard, but the rewards are spectacular.

"Now slave," she began. "Remember your promises to me... it's time you were punished for thinking of your own pleasure instead of mine."

"Yes Mistress," I breathed, barely caring as long as I was allowed to stay inside her beautiful, beautiful pussy.

She turned her head, to look over her shoulder. Noticing my eyes were closed she warned me again...

"Remember, don't move a muscle."

"Yes Mistress," I sighed, clearly unprepared for what was about to happen.

She turned her head back around and slid her hand down between my legs, caressing my balls gently.

"I bet you loved having your nose right up against my ass didn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, it was lovely."

"But you wouldn't dare touch it without my permission would you?"

"No Mistress," I replied, truthfully.

"Good slave... if you can remain obedient, then there's no reason why I shouldn't indulge your from time to time. You'd like that wouldn't you slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress," I answered, all to aware of the trap she had laid for me.

"Good answer slave," she laughed. "Now...let's see..."

She dragged the short cock-whip tails across my balls and before I could even work out what they were, I felt her start to whip me, each blow becoming more slightly more intense than the last. I clenched my fists, desperate not to move, but in a matter of fifteen to twenty seconds it became too much and I felt my hips start to twist as I tried to move my aching balls away from her.

Immediately she stopped and lifted her pussy off me, causing me to moan in frustration and disappointment. I couldn't believe it had taken me two weeks to get inside her and then after barely more than a minute and a half it was gone again!

"Fuck!" I hissed, not because of the mild throbbing in my nuts, but because I was so annoyed that I had failed to keep still.

Mistress, looked down at me, somewhat amused by my frustration. Eventually noting, "Ah well, at least you didn't have to worry about cumming without permission..."

I couldn't even bring myself to answer that, and instead lay on the bed, breathing heavily, feeling utterly broken. After a minute or so my cock started to soften and Mistress decided that would be the perfect moment to finish what she had started. I felt the cock-whip lash across my shaft and looked down just in time to see it strike again and again, each stroke harder than the last.

Suddenly I felt my balls starting to tighten as the blood surged back into my cock and I knew that if she kept this up I was going to shoot. I blurted out a warning to Mistress and she stopped her assault momentarily, before asking me how many more strokes I thought I could take without cumming. I really had no idea, so I arbitrarily picked a number out of the air...

"Three, maybe four Mistress..."

Mistress nodded, but did not resume her attack, instead she waited a few seconds and then asked me a very tricky question.

"And what if slave, each stroke represented a second of worshipping my beautiful ass? How many could you take then?"

I thought about this for a second, but quickly realised that any increase in the number was likely to be seized upon as an indication that I had been dishonest the first time.

"I....I don't know Mistress," I said honestly, before adding by way of explanation that the longer she waited the more it was likely to be.

"Okay," she said. "I'm feeling generous, so lets take it one stroke at a time...and remember, each stroke you take allows you one second of having your tongue against my beautiful ass!"

"Thank you Mistress."

She slapped my cock once and paused for a few seconds. I opened my mouth to count and thank her as I had been trained, but she told me to remain silent. After about five or six seconds she slapped me again and continued to do so, harder and slightly faster every time, until finally I had to beg her to stop.

She gave me one more extra hard slap (which left me desperately close to the edge) and then tossed the cock-whip onto the bed and straddled my head. She never told me how many seconds she was allowing me but I was pretty sure it was either seventeen or eighteen. Even before she squatted down my tongue was pointed skywards, desperate to make the most of my limited time allowance. But as ever, Mistress wanted to twist things slightly, for her own amusement.

"That's it," she said, "Just keep your tongue like that, if I feel it so much as wiggle we're done."

"Yes Mistress," I sighed, quickly adding "Thank you Mistress," in a strong, grateful tone.

She paused and then lowered herself down onto my tongue and I tasted her gorgeous musk, mixed with the more familiar taste of her pussy juice. My cock throbbed and strained as I held my tongue perfectly still as Mistress gently bobbed up and down. It wasn't the deep rimming that I craved, but it was something and I loved every short second of it.

Almost as soon as it started, it seemed, Mistress lifted herself off me once more and then sank her pussy down onto my face again, grinding herself against my face and tongue until she shuddered through a massive orgasm that almost pushed me over the edge too, despite her not so much as touching my cock. That really would have been a total disaster, having to start the month over for the sake of a frictionless, ruined orgasm!!!

As she finished coming she collapsed down onto the bed, a thin sheen of sweat covering her skin as she lay beside me, gasping for air. Mistress rarely came twice in one day so I knew she must've been really turned on.

"Thank you Mistress," I said as I turned over to look at her gorgeous, sexy body, my poor cock still aching like fuck between my legs.

"You did very well slave," she gasped, between deep, long breaths.

I moved closer to her kissed her shoulder, wondering how long I would have to wait before I got the pleasure of tasting her gorgeous ass again. That single thought eclipsing my aching need to cum for jut a few moments, before the throbbing of my cock brought it right back to the front of my conscious, where it belonged.

Eventually Mistress turned to face me and reached out to give my cock a few more very gentle strokes.

"You're over halfway now, do you think you're going to make it?" She asked, looking a little concerned.

I realised that she was asking as my wife now, not my Mistress and I urgently sought to reassure her, desperate not to undermine her confidence or to allow thoughts to enter her head off stopping the game.

"Yes Mistress," I said. "I love being under your control... when you allowed me inside you, it felt so amazing, I can't tell you...."

She kissed me then, her hand gently rubbing my cock as we kissed until she decided it was time to go to sleep...




CHAPTER SIX IS HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment