Friday 13 June 2014

Wonderful Afternoon...

After the longest four days in history (seriously I went to see Godzilla on Monday and it seems like weeks ago!) this afternoon I finally got to make Mistress R cum, and it was totally worth the wait. 

Well, I hate waiting to worship Mistress’s pussy, hate it, hate it, hate it! But if you have to wait then hopefully it should be a really god one when it finally comes, and it certainly was. Mistress looked gorgeous as ever wearing just her black bra (hiding her beautiful breasts from me as usual, sigh…) and wishing to make it last as long as humanly possible, I started by worshipping her feet as I knelt at the foot of the bed. I gradually worked up her silky smooth legs and finally came upon (Freudian slip – if only!) her delicious, neatly trimmed pussy. She tasted so damned good and after a while she bucked hard several times as I licked her through her climax. Being home was one thing, making my beautiful Mistress cum like was quite another and made me feel truly relaxed again!


Afterwards Mistress teased my cock, sucking and slapping it (and my balls too, several times) and stroking it hard and fast, but never quite long enough to get me to edge, as I gently stroked her asshole with my fingers (I’d prefer to tongue it of course, but just the warmth of her asshole on my fingertips is heaven to me…). Needless to say, by the time she told me I had got all I was getting for today, my cock was rock hard and throbbing, and it stayed that way for quite a while as I held her close, kissing her cleavage as I rubbed my cock against her stomach in desperation.


After we had laid there for a while Mistress decided it was time for us to get up, and I begged her to let me taste her hot, slippery pussy again before we did. She knelt up and pulled me towards her (I was hoping she was going to straddle my face, but I’m not complaining!) and allowed me to lick her pussy for a short time and then told me to kiss it goodbye before she got off the bed. I thought that was a really nice touch actually.
🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment