Tuesday 15 July 2014

31 Days and Out...

Somehow I didn’t really expect tonight to end the way it did, which isn’t to say it was a bad thing… just not what I expected. Mistress and I desperately needed to reconnect sexually after a slightly difficult weekend and another postponed Femdom session. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, but the next two weekends are too busy and the weekend after that Mistress will probably be on her period again, so maybe we are going to have try and find time to do it one weekday, cos the way things are going we are never going to make up these lost sessions otherwise.

Anyway, things started well with Mistress ordering me to kiss her feet for a short while, before motioning for me to move up the bed, past her gorgeous pussy and to kiss her while she gently stroked my cock. She commented about how hard it was, of which I was very aware of course, and then she pushed me down between her spread legs. The first couple of minutes were a little uncomfortable as tasting Mistress’s beautiful pussy only served to make my cock throb even harder as I tried to lay on it!


After a few minutes it started to subside and eventually I could fully concentrate my attention on pleasing Mistress and making her. Mistress had a nice orgasm on my tongue and then she began stroking and sucking my cock while I delicately stroked her asshole. I wanted to lick her ass so bad, but at the same time I didn’t want her to stop what she was doing either.


The sucking and stroking continued, along with some slapping and then suddenly Mistress was straddling my face and I was licking her beautiful, sweet pussy again while my cock throbbed in the air. I actually thought Mistress was going to slide herself down onto my throbbing cock and maybe even tell me to shoot my load inside her, but instead she started teasing me with her delicious ass, making me beg her to allow me to lick it.


Well I begged and Mistress allowed me to lick her ass, indeed I was tongue fucking it nicely when she started pumping my cock hard. I tried to fight it but it was no good and I warned her that I was getting close. She didn’t stop and I warned her a second time, still the stroking continued and Mistress finally gave me permission to cum. I continued tonguing her sweet asshole as she pumped my cock and then she pulled away from my face for a few seconds, only to smear my cum off her fingers between her cheeks. A very unexpected bonus indeed!


Naturally Mistress ordered me to lick her ass clean, before she repeated the process and then fed me the remainder of my cum from her fingertips. I wasn’t really expecting to be allowed to cum, and I definitely wasn’t expecting to be licking my cum off my gorgeous Mistress’s ass tonight. I had wondered if this was going to be the month I set a new record, having gone 31 days and been just twelve days from doing so… but it was not to be, not this time anyway. But who knows, maybe tomorrow will be the first day of my new chastity record? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment