Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Great Evening...

Tonight Mistress and I spent another fun hour in bed, which included another lovely orgasm for her and more delicious frustration for me. As I started kissing my way up Mistress’s beautiful, silky legs she used her foot to rub my cock and by the time I worked my way up to top of her thighs and breathed in the intoxicating aroma of her pussy my cock was absolutely rock hard.

Despite the last two of Mistress’s orgasms being seemingly very successful, I never really felt fully in control of my part in them. It was kind of aimless, and it may have been perfectly effective, but this is one area of my life where I strive for perfection so I really wanted to make it really good for my beautiful Mistress tonight. I think it went well, Mistress certainly had a lovely orgasm and had a big smile on her pretty face when I finally looked up at her. Mistress always looks soooo beautiful when she has just cum. Then, as she lay back and relaxed I kissed her pretty feet for a little while.


After this Mistress started kissing me and stroking my cock until it was rock hard again and then gave it a few hard slaps to give it an extra-bit of firmness. She continued stroking me for a while before straddling me and sliding herself down onto my aching shaft. She was so tight I was struggling not to cum inside her right away, thankfully I manage to hold back and Mistress rode me for a little while and once I had calmed down enough I asked Mistress to remove her bra so that I could see her breasts. Mistress thought for a second and then said that I could see her breasts if I really wanted to, but that I would have to come out of her pussy first. What did I want more? To stay inside her hot, wet pussy… or to see her gorgeous breasts?


I really wanted to see her totally naked, but I really wanted to see her naked while she was riding my cock! I love to look up at Mistress’s sexy breasts when she is on top of me… so mean. Despite really wanting to see them, I just couldn’t give up her pussy. So the bra stayed on while she rode me for a while longer.


Suddenly she lifted off, knelt next to me and asked me if I still wanted to see her breasts? I begged her to let me and she quickly removed her bra and briefly allowed me to suck on both of her nipples before covering herself up once more. She stroked my cock a little more and then had me lick her hand clean before we cuddled, my denied cock still throbbing madly against her stomach.


As we held each other I told Mistress that I wished I could worship her pussy and ass every morning so that I could taste her on my lips all day.

What a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment