Sunday 4 January 2015

Well, That Wasn't What I Was Expecting!

I had fully intended to use my voucher today, the one that allows me to ask permission for an orgasm… but somehow, things ended up in a completely different direction.

I’ve been feeling very dozy today, I was so tired last night I was falling asleep on the couch by ten, and I didn’t get up until 8:45 or something, but I still feel sleepy. It’s also been very frosty here today, and a walk was abandoned when we couldn’t get to end of the road without slipping over.
I did the treadmill though, and after a shower I was lucky enough to be allowed to worship Mistress R’s gorgeous pussy. She tasted lovely as always and after she had cum and I had kissed her feet for a short while, my thoughts turned once again to my voucher.


Did I really want to use it today? There’s a lot of January still to come, would I be regretting my decision later, or would it be better to get it out of the way, and hand full control over my orgasms back to Mistress R?


As Mistress started to stroke my cock, I thought less and less about the voucher. She slapped my cock and balls repeatedly and then stroked me fast, almost as if she was trying to edge me straight away. Mistress started sucking my cock then and thoughts of the voucher came and went, but I couldn’t decide.


Soon she was stroking me hard again and then she straddled me and sank down on me. It felt fucking amazing and Mistress looked so stunning riding my cock. She was wearing her bra, but I didn’t bother to ask her to take it off since I could barely look at her without wanting to explode. Mistress smiled down at me when I opened my eyes one time, and then reached back and slapped my balls a few times.


It felt to me like she was pushing me, trying to make me use my voucher, teasing me that she would let me cum inside her, maybe even slapping my balls as I came… but maybe it was a trick, maybe as soon as I said I wanted to cum she would slide off me and make me cum whichever way she wanted me to.


As it turned out, I think Mistress had forgotten about the voucher, so I was probably reading an awful lot more into this than there was. Still…


Eventually Mistress lay down next to me again and grabbed my cock, still slick with her delicious pussy juices. She started stroking me fast again until I had to warn her that I was getting close. She let go for a few seconds and then started again, until I had to warn her once more that I was getting close. This was awesome, I would have loved more of this… although I am sure it wouldn’t have taken too many more edges before I literally wouldn’t have been able to take more than a couple of strokes at a time.


By now I had kind of forgotten about my voucher to be honest. The second time I had nearly cum by accident, but just managed to keep it back. Now as I warned her for a third time Mistress said ‘You may cum’. I was confused, why would she let me cum when I never used my voucher. I began to think I was getting a free pass and getting to keep my voucher and I relaxed and gave in to the sensations that were building stronger and stronger, pushing me closer to what promised to be a spectacular orgasm.


Of course ‘You may cum’ means – you don’t need to fight it any more, it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am going to be allowed to cum. Considering Mistress hardly ever ruins my orgasms, she’s bloody good at it. Just as I was about to explode, her fingers relaxed their grip until I could barely feel them and she gently tipped me over the edge.


There was no initial spurt, no minimized pleasure, just absolute frustration as my cum dripped out and my muscles twitched away, trying desperately to force my orgasm to take hold. But there was nothing, it was totally and utterly ruined. Then Mistress scooped up (rather a large amount of) my cum and fed it to me. When I had swallowed it she straddled my face and allowed me to lick her pussy again, she was soaking wet and I could have stayed like that all night, but Mistress only allowed me a short period of pussy worship before laying down next to me again.


It certainly wasn’t what I was expecting, but I loved it… I hope Mistress will ruin me more in 2015 than last year. Perhaps that will be a good (and necessary) stepping stone to longer periods of chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment