Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day...

Yesterday Mistress emailed me that she had been reading some stories on Literotica that I had sent her links to ages ago. This is quite unusual as Literotica has a pretty poor hit rate with her as the stories are often either too lame or too nasty, but these were just right. Then when I got home Mistress asked me if I wanted to worship her pussy (because she was feeling horny from reading stories all afternoon – Mistress doesn’t work Fridays), well obviously I did – and yes I know she shouldn’t be ‘asking’…
Mistress had another lovely orgasm on my tongue and then she allowed me to worship her feet again, before stroking my cock and getting me good and hard. After a while Mistress knelt up on the bed and continued teasing my cock while my hand found its way around her and my fingers started playing with her gorgeous asshole. Then Mistress straddled my face for a few moments, before moving back and impaling herself on my cock.

Good that felt amazing. Her pussy was so silky and wet wrapped around my throbbing cock, it really was fucking perfection. After a short while I begged her to let me see her breasts, she made me beg her a couple of times before she lowered her bra and bent over so that I could suck her sexy nipples. Then I reached up to squeeze her beautiful tits as she rode me. Mistress certainly seemed to be enjoying herself (and I sure as hell was!), and she pinched my nipples while using my cock like her own personal fuck-toy. Eventually she got off me and knelt next to me again, stroking my cock hard and fast for a while before leaving me hard and aching once again, denied release for another day and loving her for every second of exquisite pleasure.

Today it’s weigh day again, and I managed to lose another pound. That means I’m only one pound away from hitting February’s target and I’ve got another treat to claim (I haven’t had last week’s yet). Also of course, it’s Valentine’s Day. Mistress and I have spent the day together, this morning we went to a shopping outlet, then this afternoon we watched a comedy DVD together and then I cooked us a meal and we exchanged gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment