Sunday 19 July 2015

FEMDOM SESSION 19th July 2015

I am feeling blissfully happy today, yesterday was a great day and this morning’s session was absolutely wonderful.
Having nothing to confess meant that Mistress gave me only a very brief, light whipping and paddling (though on the third slap with the whip, the tails went between my legs and caught my balls, which was nice ๐Ÿ™‚ ). After this Mistress had me worshipping her beautiful feet, though I couldn’t see them as I was blindfolded.
As I knelt on the floor kissing her feet and sucking her toes I could hear her laying back on the bed, fucking herself with her glass dildo as she described how she was teasing her nipples with her long nails. My cock was straining in the Oxballs Cocksling as she teased me about one day letting me watch her masturbate, adding that she might let me stroke my cock, or she might not. How I would love to watch her do that and make herself cum, groan!!!!!!
Soon I was tied down on the bed and Mistress removed my blindfold so that I could look up at her in her amazing cupless bra and PVC skirt. She looked absolutely amazing and her neatly trimmed pussy looked so fucking hot as she lowered herself onto my face for the first time. I adore having Mistress’s pussy on my face like that and by the time she lifted off my cock was rock hard again…
Mistress stroked and teased my cock relentlessly, grabbing the cock whip and whacking my cock and balls with it. Soon she straddled me and rode my aching-hard cock, looking stunning as she looked down at me… I am one lucky subby!
She sat on my face several times and then turned around and teased me with her ass, before sliding down and riding my cock from the other direction, while I looked down at my cock disappearing between her stretched pussy lips and wishing that somehow I could bend double and force my tongue into her asshole as she slid up and down my length. Alas that is of course an impossible dream! ๐Ÿ™
I guess it wasn’t long after this that Mistress pushed the glass butt plug into my ass, blindfolded me and pegged my nipples and left me to stew for a short time. When she returned she pulled the pegs off and removed the blindfold, then stood next to the bed and I watched as she slid her skirt off, exposing her gorgeous ass. She untied me and removed the butt plug then told me to remove the Oxballs, then told me to kneel up on the bed.
She got on the bed herself and pulled my head down to kiss her beautiful breasts. Then she lay back on the bed and pressed her pretty foot onto my chest. She told me that she was now going to allow me to worship her pussy and that I should make her cum.
Mistress looked absolutely stunning, her amazingly hot thighs spread to reveal her beautifully trimmed pussy, which was already pink and wet and soooo incredibly inviting. I sank down between her thighs, kissing them first before moving to her pussy. I was in heaven as I licked her delicious pussy, never wanting it to end, but of course wanting her to cum – but not too soon.
When she did cum it was quite hard and as she pushed me away I noticed a gorgeous slick of creamy juices escaping from her wet pussy. Mistress stood up and turned around and had me lick her clean, which I relished, slurping away at the juices between her legs which tasted divine.
Once I had finished cleaning her and the PVC sheet of pussy juice, Mistress ordered me onto my back once more and allowed me to tongue her asshole three times while she stroked my cock. It was pretty obvious that I wasn’t going to be allowed to cum today, given that I’ve already cum twice this month, and to be honest nothing was further from my mind. All I really wanted today was to worship my beautiful Mistress’s body in any and every way she would let me, and I love that I got to do that and make her cum.
I mentioned yesterday that Mistress has given me a voucher for August, which allows me to request either a) to be allowed to cum, or b) to be allowed to penetrate her. Today she reminded about it but warned that I should choose carefully about when I used it, as she said, “if you use it early in the month I might say ‘No’, but you can ask me again… but if you don’t use it until later in the month there might not be time to ask again”.
I love that she is making it clear that even though she has given me a voucher, it’s still up to her to decide if she allows either of the options. All she is doing is allowing me to ‘ask’, which is something I’ve not been allowed to do since April 2011. Of course in the spirit of ‘meanness’ there is a part of me that hopes she does say no… but hopefully not until she’s edged me or rubbed my cock against her pussy and got my hopes up. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hehehehe…
On the subject of being ‘mean’, some of you may remember that Mistress likes me to write her notes before our sessions, and mostly these are just telling her what I liked best about the previous session or bits of the blog, or reminding her about equipment or toys. But this time I tried a different tack altogether.
I didn’t mention the session at all, what I did was tell her how incredible Friday night was and then tried to tell her exactly how I feel about our Femdom relationship and how I would like it to progress. I told her how much I love making her cum and how I want her to feel like my Queen. I want her to feel that her pleasure is of the utmost importance and I want her to feel free to give or withhold my pleasure as she feels.
Honestly, if she is tired or just wants to take her pleasure from me, I don’t want her to feel like ‘it’s my turn’, making her cum is a wonderful, wonderful experience for me, and I want her to think of it as a privilege for me (which it is) and that any teasing or pleasure she gives to me as a precious gift.
Again I tried to explain the ‘mean’ thing as best I could, but I don’t know exactly how successful I was. It’s such a hard thing to explain. I guess I hit the nail on the head a bit earlier in this post when I said, I hope she says no, but not until she’s edged me a few times and got my hopes up.
I think I need to be a bit more pro-active myself as well, to help Mistress feel more comfortable about the things I would like her to ‘demand’ of me. We have such an amazing, strong marriage and I want to do everything I can to make her happy and to feel beautiful, adored and worshipped.
***
Unfortunately I don’t have a photo of Mistress in her cupless bra with her gorgeous thighs spread to expose her dripping pussy… (if only!) …so I’m afraid you’ll have to make do with a photo of her pretty feet taken just a short while ago. I love kissing them so much, I just wish I could cum on them…

No comments:

Post a Comment