Saturday 3 October 2015

Accidental P.O.T....?

Last Monday Mistress and I finally made something happen, she had a lovely orgasm and I was teased and left hard and aching. But annoyingly our joy was short-lived as Mistress period also started on Monday, so it’s taken until today for us to add to our tally.
Yesterday was our wedding anniversary, our 22nd. Which is crazy, but we got married young I guess, certainly younger than most people get married these days. Mistress doesn’t work on Friday’s but I do, so when I woke up with my alarm I had to get up, but not before Mistress gave my aching cock a few strokes… if only every morning started that way.
In the evening we had booked a table at a local restaurant, and it was pretty fantastic. The steak was so tender and cooked perfectly and we each had a delicious caramel shortbread pudding. Yeah, so much for the diet!
We were both absolutely stuffed when we got home, but it was that weird full feeling you get when you haven’t really eaten that much (volume) but it’s ‘rich’ food. We were both pretty tired anyway, it’s been a long week at work and I’m still feeling a bit crap from my eye infection / tonsilitis.
So, today we went to bed in the afternoon and Mistress was obviously ready to be taken care of, having only had one orgasm in the last two weeks (which is pretty much unheard of for her these days).
Mistress had a lovely orgasm and then she set about teasing my cock, sucking and slapping my cock and balls while allowing me to stroke her asshole with my fingertips. I really wanted to ask her to let me lick her ass, but I think I would have cum really quick, so I decided not to ask… kind of frustrating really, but still.
Mistress was really stroking me pretty hard and fast and stopping each time she sensed I was getting close. This went on for a while before finally I had to warn her that I was getting close. She quickly got up on her knees and straddled me, sliding down onto my poor, throbbing cock.
“Do you want to be allowed to cum inside me?” She asked.
Hmm, let me think about that for a minute. Mistress removed her bra while I thought about it…
“If it pleases you Mistress,” I said, hoping it was going to please her and pretty sure it would.
Mistress told me she was going to let me cum inside her and started riding my cock hard, it took barely half a dozen strokes before I could feel myself cumming inside her. And barely three or four more before she was lifting herself off and straddling my face with her cum filled pussy.
Strangely, it was almost like a ruined orgasm, because once she lifted off I could feel my cock still hard, pulsing but no more cum was erupting from it. Albeit there was already a fair amount in my mouth at this point…
After a few moment’s Mistress lifted off my face and noticing my still hard cock she grabbed it and began stroking it firmly. But by this time my cock was feeling pretty damned sensitive, so it was all I could do to remain still as she pumped the remaining cum out of my cock, onto her fingers and finally into my mouth.
I’m not sure that Mistress realised what she did (Post Orgasm Torture), but she had a big smile on her face, and that’s good enough for me.
Hopefully October will be kinder to us and I will have more to blog about, thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment