Wednesday 23 December 2015

So Close!

Another lovely orgasm for Mistress on my tongue tonight… she tasted gorgeous and she looked amazing with her pussy hair trimmed right back. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Afterwards Mistress sucked and stroked me, getting me very close to the edge before unexpectedly climbing up over me and sinking herself down on my throbbing cock. I remained perfectly still, no possibility of thrusting up the way I was feeling. Still Mistress started sliding up and down my cock as my fingers gently closed around her left breast.
Well, this was a cert. She was going to let me cum inside her, it was just a matter of how long I could hold back. Surely…
Well, no. As soon as I said ‘I’m getting close’, Mistress smiled and lifted herself off before laying down beside me.
“I’m going to make you wait a little longer…” was all she said, and then she laughed again as I grabbed her and humped my poor denied cock against her smooth skin.
Mistress has now had exactly 6 orgasms for each one I have had since April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment