Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

This weekend has been super busy. Mistress and I took a drive up to Manchester to seeFaderhead on Friday night, then stayed the night in a hotel and watched another band on Saturday night (Millencolin) before driving home. Needless to say we are a little bit tired today…
Unusually we had our Valentines meal in the afternoon and exchanged gifts which this year included for me one of Mistress’s little vouchers… it says:
“Next time I allow you to cum, you may ask permission for one of the following:
To cum on my feet
To cum on my breasts
To cum on my ass
This is valid for one month from today’s date.”
So, I assume that Mistress is intending to let me cum ‘properly’ before March the 14th, though it doesn’t actually state that. Also the ‘ask’ was underlined, so I presume that means I can ask, but the decision will still be up to her whether I can cum there or not.
This is so hard, because I have been fantasizing about cumming on Mistress R’s gorgeous feet again for a very long time, but when it’s offered in such a way that I have to choose it over her breasts or ass… man that’s HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment