Sunday 30 October 2016

A Fantasy Realized!

As you can imagine, this weekend hasn’t been an easy one, and very late last night Mistress decided to allow me to cum. Of course I didn’t know that (for sure) but I kind of had an inkling and somehow I had a feeling that I knew exactly what she was going to do afterwards as well. Of course that could easily have been wishful thinking but as I started to get close and warned Mistress that I was getting near the point of no return she stroked me harder than before and wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock.
I can’t even remember the last time I came in Mistress’s mouth, I remember it, and I remember that I was on the sofa with Mistress on her knees in front of me. I think I looked it up a while ago and it was 2012.. let me check.
Well, there you go, it was indeed September 2012, just over 4 years ago. Wow!
As soon as I finished cumming Mistress moved up the bed and kissed me, and I just knew that she was about to feed me my cum from her lips, just as I have been fantasizing about for ever. And that’s exactly what happened, it was all over incredibly quickly, but very hot all the same.  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment