Wednesday 4 January 2017

A Different Kind of Orgasm...

Mistress had another very hard orgasm tonight, her first of 2017. Afterwards she set about teasing me and I was soon rock hard (very relieved about that, as I wasn’t entirely confident I would be). After some really lovely teasing Mistress brought me to the edge and after I’d warned her I was close she gave me a few more strokes and then slapped my cock a few times, and then my balls once. It felt amazing and I begged her to slap my balls again.
Mistress slapped my balls and cock several times as my cum leaked out, if anything it intensified the ruination as it felt like the pressure was building and building there was no pleasurable spurting, just a large amount of cum leaked onto my stomach. It really did feel incredible, and I wonder now what it would feel like to have my balls slapped while I was having a real orgasm.
Pretty fucking awesome I should imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment