Wednesday 22 February 2017

Just What Both of Us Needed!

I was in two minds about whether to use the cock ring tonight. It’s very easy to rely on it and the more you rely on it the harder it is to not use it because it’s easy to get it in your head that you need it… it can be a self-defeating cycle, and it’s easy to choose the easy route, especially when you know how depressing it can be to fail.
Thankfully, before I went down on Mistress tonight she stroked my cock as we kissed and it got pretty hard. Then it stayed hard for several minutes while I started licking Mistress’s gorgeous pussy and so after I had made Mistress cum I thought it was worth trying without the cock ring.
It paid of too, as it didn’t take long for Mistress to get my cock lovely and hard. So hard in fact that Mistress decided she wanted to ride it, and positioned herself on top of me and slid down onto my throbbing cock. It felt soooo good to be rock hard (unassisted) and deep inside Mistress’s warm, wet, slippery pussy.
Mistress was really enjoying herself riding my cock and it didn’t take long before I was begging her to take her bra off and let me see her beautiful breasts. God she looked amazing as she rode my cock up and down with her sexy breasts exposed and her nipples hard. Mistress allowed me to caress them as she used my cock, occasionally bending forward to kiss me… so hot.
At one point Mistress was fucking me quite hard, but failing to get me to the edge she lifted off and reached behind to grab my cock. She pumped it hard and fast but still couldn’t get me to edge. So she lifted herself up and planted her pussy on my mouth, which I eagerly devoured of course… and then she turned around and sank back down onto my cock facing away from me this time.
It felt so good, and eventually I started to get a bit closer to the edge, but no sooner had that started than Mistress climbed off and knelt next to me, grabbing my cock and pumping it hard. This time it didn’t take long to edge me and as soon as I warned her I was close she slowed right down and told me that she wasn’t going to allow me to cum today.
I must admit, I keep thinking about cumming over Mistress’s gorgeous pussy and thighs and licking it up. I think that would be fucking awesome… but watching Mistress ride me today it’s awfully hard to turn down the chance to cum on Mistress’s beautiful breasts…

No comments:

Post a Comment