Sunday 28 May 2017

FEMDOM SESSION 28th May 2017

Mistress and I have not been sleeping well this week and last night was pretty short for me at least. But after a little debate we decided to push ahead with our planned Femdom session, and we are both so glad we did.
The other day, something very unusual happened. Mistress was teasing me quite hard and I warned I was getting close but it was really borderline… I could tell it had gone further than usual but I wasn’t quite sure how far until Mistress commented that I had really pushed it. Evidently I had leaked a small amount of cum, although it must have been only a drop or two.
So come the start of the session and Mistress decided to punish me for it, as technically I had cum without permission, albeit it hadn’t been intentional and it was barely at all. So with my ass stinging from the whip and paddle she settled me down to worship her gorgeous feet while she played with her glass dildo. Unfortunately I was blindfolded and couldn’t see any of what was going on (although even if I wasn’t no doubt Mistress would have told me to keep my eyes down).
She teased me about not being able to see and suggested that one day soon she might have me sitting on a chair at the end of the bed while she plays with her glass dildo. She said that I wouldn’t be able to touch my cock, I’d just have to sit there hard and aching, watching her pleasure herself.
Wow, I like the sound of that. 🙂
I really enjoyed worshipping her beautiful feet and my cock was pretty hard without being touched as I sucked on her toes and listened to her teasing words. Then Mistress had me up on the bed and gave me some more punishment with the paddle, before letting me lie down on my back.
Once secured she grabbed some lube and started stroking my cock, she stood over me, giving me sight of her gorgeous pussy and ass and then sat on my face, allowing me my first taste of her glorious juices. Mistress teased and slapped my cock and balls quite a bit, sometimes sitting on my face, sometimes teasing me with her ass and even sliding my cock inside her at one point for a short ride.
The time went so quickly and before I knew it Mistress was pushing a dildo in my ass and pegging my nipples, only to leave me alone for a good ten minutes,
When she returned Mistress had removed her skirt, but not her bra (so I didn’t get to see her gorgeous breasts at all in this session 🙁 ). She untied me and removed the pegs, which hadn’t hurt at all up until the point she removed them… ouch! Then she had me sit up and remove my cock ring.
I was so happy to be allowed to lick Mistress beautiful pussy and make her cum, it was fantastic and Mistress came super hard, which I absolutely loved. 🙂
Before the break’ Mistress had asked me where I wanted to be allowed to cum, if she let me. I thought about her stunning feet, but with her ass right in front of me, the thought of licking my cum off of it was too much to resist. Mistress asked me for a second choice and again I thought about her feet, but in the end I had to say her breasts.
Now Mistress was standing over me again with her beautiful pussy and ass right above me as she stroked my cock hard. She had me beg to lick her ass and allowed me to lick it three times, which was so fucking hot (especially in light of something she said earlier – we’ll get to that in a minute).
Then she asked me if I had changed my mind about where I wanted to cum, again it was tempting to say her feet, because I FUCKING LOVE HER FEET and licking my cum off of them is so hot and submissive… but I said no, and Mistress stroked me hard and fast and told me to get ready to take over. She let go of my cock and got on all fours, while I took my cock in hard and moved behind her.
That was slightly weird, kneeling behind her and jerking my cock. The temptation to push my cock inside her hot, wet pussy was huge, I mean I can’t even remember the last time I got to fuck Mistress from behind like that, but it’s a long-ass time ago I can assure you!
But of course, I didn’t… I jerked my cock until I started to cum and while some of it did reach Mistresses ass, quite a bit fell short onto the PVC sheet we use for these sessions. When I finished cumming Mistress told me to lick it up and I bent down and started to lick my cum off her sexy ass. There was quite a bit on there and thankfullysome had found it’s way between her cheeks, so it was totally ‘necessary’ for me to stick my tongue in there and lick her asshole clean too. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Once I had cleaned Mistress she told me to lick my cum up from off the sheet and then declared the session over.
But there’s more… and this is my favourite part, which is saying something when you think what just happened! Earlier in the session Mistress was standing over me, stroking my cock and teasing me with her ass. I told her how much I love her ass and how I would lick it everyday if she would let me, anytime day or night and how I would never ever refuse to worship it if she told me to.
Mistress ran with this idea and said she was going to make me her ‘Ass slave’, saying she would email me during work that when I got home I was going to lick her ass, or that she would come up to me any time it pleased her and tell me to drop what I was doing and come with her and lick her ass.
This has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time, I love the thought of her doing this, I love the thought of ass worship not having to be part of ‘sex’, but more like foot worship, possible at any time without it having to be part of something else, just ass worship for the sake of worshipping Mistress’s beautiful ass, just to show her how much I love her ass and how much I love being allowed to worship it.
I can’t remember exactly when this happened during the session, but it was before I was left alone because I spent the whole ten minutes dreaming about various scenarios where Mistress would have me lick her asshole, just to show her how much I loved it. I would really love it if one night Mistress and I went out and she was wearing a fitted stretchy dress like she often does and her sluttiest shoes, that when we came home she would just bend forward on the stairs or the sofa and tell me to get down on my knees, lift her dress up, pull her panties down and show me how much I love worshipping her ass.
Oh fuck yes! It can’t happen too soon for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment