Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Well, it’s day ‘one’ in more ways than one… because a few hours ago, Mistress finally allowed me to cum, bringing an end to 74 days of waiting. Firstly of course, I licked Mistress’s beautiful pussy with my tongue and made her cum, and then she started to tease my cock.
It was a little slow starting, the effects of the last week of bad eating no doubt, but once it woke up it got hard in no time at all and to my surprise Mistress made straight to ride me. It felt incredible being inside her, but I wasn’t struggling to stay in control – which was nice (and a bit surprising). I rather naughtily reached up and sneakily peeled one side of her bra down but only got a brief flash of nipple before she slapped my hand away and then put the bra back where it was.
After she rode me for a while longer however, she relented and allowed me to look at and touch her gorgeous breasts, which was awesome… and certainly made it harder for me not to edge. 🙂
I really thought Mistress was going to let me cum, and when I eventually told her I was close I fully expected her to bear down hard on me and tell me to fill her pussy with my cum. But instead she lifted off, and sat beside me on the bed, gently stroking my cock.
I told her that I really thought she was going to let me cum and she asked me if I wanted to. I said that I didn’t know, as always I want it to be her decision. She pondered a few moments and then asked if I wanted to put my cock back inside her. I said I did and expected her to mount me again, but instead she lay back and I realised she wanted me to go on top.
I moved between her legs and guided my hard cock inside her, kissing her beautiful feet as I started to slide in and out of her silky, wet hole. She looked up at me and said “I want you to fuck me until you cum,” and I pushed her legs up to her chest and slammed my cock inside her.
As you can imagine, after waiting 74 days it wasn’t going to last hours… and fairly soon I was getting to the edge. I asked her again if she really wanted me to cum inside her and she said ‘yes’ and I pushed on, reaching and tipping over the edge and erupting inside her.
It felt amazing and after a few moments of recovery time, Mistress looked up at me and said ‘You’ve got some cleaning up to do.’
I really loved hearing that and I eagerly slid down between her legs and gently licked her pussy clean. I actually forgot to mention that she fed me my cum on her fingers the other day when I had my accidental ruin, but I was more than ready to taste some more. 🙂
Well, what a great way to finish out a year. It will certainly make it easy to keep track of my first chastity period of 2018. I hope it’s a long one, maybe another record???

No comments:

Post a Comment