Thursday 9 August 2018

Some Gorgeous Ass Worship!

The weather is finally improving here in the UK, and by improving I mean cooling down! I’m still sitting here with a fan, but the heat is no longer stifling and oppressive. So Mistress and I took advantage of this tonight and she had her first orgasm for a week – and only her second in August! She tasted gorgeous as ever and it was a really good orgasm too, Mistress was very happy…. and so was I.
I spent a lot of time driving today, and with so much free time on my hands I was constantly thinking about Mistress’s gorgeous ass. I love her ass so much, and after such a great orgasm Mistress allowed me to worship her beautiful asshole with my tongue five times… it was absolute Heaven. I have no idea how I managed to hold back for so long despite her fast strokes, but I did and I loved every second of it
While Mistress was stroking me she was talking about where she might allow me to cum, maybe on her feet, her stomach, her breasts, on her ass, on her pussy… maybe even inside her pussy. This was extremely hot to hear, as it was when she reiterated that wherever it was, I would, of course, be licking up and swallowing every last drop.
She said I better decide where I want to cum, just in case she wants a quick answer… ifshe decides to give me a choice, that is.
It’s only been 38 days, but it feels so much longer. I would love to cum on her gorgeous ass, the thought of licking my cum from between her cheeks and off of her tight little hole is soooooooo appealing. But at the same time, it seems so long since I came on her feet… and I really want to do that again. But then the thought of coming inside her gorgeous pussy and then having her stretched, dripping pussy placed over my mouth is sooo fucking hot! This really is mental cruelty… if I got to cum all the time it would be so much easier to choose, but when you know it could be two months until the next time, it’s HARD! Especially when you choose something (like last time) and it doesn’t work out quite like you hoped – my aim was off…
I really hope I get to worship her gorgeous ass again tomorrow night as well… šŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment