Thursday 13 September 2018

So Busy...

So it’s been just over a couple of weeks since I was allowed to cum, and as usual the first week was hard because I wanted to cum again… but now that I’ve ‘settled in’ the desire to unload has lessened slightly, although after the workout Mistress gave my cock this evening I was well on the edge!
But denied I remained, albeit Mistress suggested she ‘might’ let me cum tomorrow… but if she does I suspect it will be ruined, I can’t see me being allowed a nice hard orgasm this quickly somehow…
More importantly, Mistress had a lovely orgasm, her first for six days! Things have been absolutely non-stop around here lately, as we prepare to go on holiday next week… alongside a DIY project and a trip to London to see a band, we just haven’t had the opportunity. But we’e going to make the most of these last four days we’re at home as we have so much going on on our trip that we probably won’t be having much time there either!

No comments:

Post a Comment