Wednesday 5 December 2018

Taking My Rewards!

Last night was my weigh in again, and I lost another 2.5lbs (making 10lbs in 3 weeks!), this meant that as I lost weight again this week I got to choose a toy to play with. I also had my 1/2stone reward which I hadn't claimed yet.. actually I was trying to hang onto it until tomorrow night, but Mistress 'persuaded' me to use it tonight - hahaha.

I can't even remember the last time I had the Oxballs Ballstretcher on, it definitely hasn't been on me this year I know that much... I'd forgotten just how tight my balls are and just how chunky the ballstretcher is... I know they make much wider ones, but this one is about an inch wide, maybe a little more and that's enough for me just now!

But before I got the ballstretcher on, of course I had to make sure Mistress was satisfied. I think I can safely say that she was, given the way she came on my tongue... :)

So it was on with the ballstretcher… and with that in place it didn't take Mistress long to get me hard, and once she had she started stroking and sucking my cock, and even licking and sucking my tight, swollen balls (that was really nice!). Mistress remembered that I can't take much in the way of ball slapping when my balls are bound like that, but she still tapped them - which was surprisingly intense considering how gentle the taps were...

I was wondering if now might be a good time for Mistress to try the ball squeezing technique as shown in that GIF I posted the other day. But I was enjoying it so much and thought it might rather break the mood, so I didn't suggest it.

As Mistress was stroking me she got up on her knees and looked down at me, waiting for me to beg to lick her gorgeous ass. Admittedly, even as I was worshipping her gorgeous pussy I was thinking 'should I use my 1/2stone reward'... but since I had clarified with Mistress the other day that I can ask to claim it outside of a teasing session (although she can defer it if she's not in the mood) I was hoping to wait until tomorrow night... but alas I am weak, and so I dutifully begged and Mistress rewarded me by allowing me four bouts of gorgeous ass worship as she continued to torment my cock and balls. I particularly enjoyed the feeling of Mistress's long nails being dragged across my tightly bound balls by the way, well who wouldn't?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget my 'Tumblr' has now been moved onto the BDSMLR.COM platform (because Tumblr are spineless bastards, and Apple suck - remember this when you come to replace your iPhone, it's Apple who have destroyed Tumblr - buy Samsung or something else!).

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/Robert_Anthony'sTumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment