Sunday 3 November 2019

Mistress Finally Reached 1000 Orgasms!

It's been a long time coming, but finally Mistress R hit the magic number this afternoon. When I started this blog 8.5 years ago, I didn't know how long it would last, but I decided to be optimistic and leave room to count Mistress and I's orgasms in the 'thousands'. Of course, for me that's a very long shot... even if we ignore the fact that in recent times my orgasms have dwindled to much less than one a month and take the 8.5year average, it would still take me another 60 years to get there, and I don't think I got another 60 years in me somehow! 

But never mind that, the important thing is that Mistress got to her 1000th orgasm since our chastity journey started and I'm pleased to say she got there in style with a lovely, intense orgasm... her first for several weeks assisted by her favourite glass dildo. It was awesome for me too, to hold her and lick her as she came for the 1000th time. Especially when she looked down at me afterwards and told me to lick her dildo clean! :)

After I kissed her feet for a little while I presented Mistress with a card and a present to celebrate the occasion and we cuddled for a little while before Mistress asked if I wanted some teasing. I wasn't really expecting it as she teased me yesterday and took me so close to the edge that I dripped a couple of drops of pre-cum! I really thought I had ruined, but somehow it didn't go any further than that - which I couldn't believe.

Anyway, afterwards I thought I could have used my birthday voucher... last month Mistress gave me a 50th birthday voucher which allowed me to request an orgasm and also to choose where to cum. So today, as Mistress started to tease me I quickly decided to cash it in. My cock was rock hard as Mistress was sucking it and there didn't seem to be too much to be gained by dragging it out, I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum now (and for once I had the opportunity!).

Mistress was pumping my cock hard and I managed to get out that I wanted to use my voucher, Mistress asked me where I wanted to cum and I said on her feet. She let me get up on my knees while she lay back against some pillows and offered her feet to me, her legs spread as she let me watch her stroking her wet pussy as I jerked my cock hard until it erupted over her gorgeous feet. It had 'only' been 35 days, but it felt incredible, especially with such a gorgeous sight right before my eyes and once I had finished cumming, I bent down and started to clean Mistress's feet with my tongue.

It felt like the perfect time to cash in my voucher, with Mistress still basking in the afterglow of her 1000th orgasm, it couldn't have been more perfect really. I wonder how long it will take Mistress to get to 2000 orgasms? And will she get to 2000 before I get to 200? A current year ratio of about 23:1 suggests it could be closer than you might think!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Mistress RA on achieving her one thousand orgasms, and i think you will be doing very well to get to 200. Happy belated 50th by the way, i reach that milestone in January.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Happy pet, life begins at 50.... well, maybe that was 40?
      RA

      Delete
  2. hi friends. please join here. tell and invite your friends. lets all enjoy. show your kindness and love. thank you
    http://femaledom.com/forum/
    http://www.femaledom.com/updates.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i just found your blog. I'm also in chastity, i haven't read all the way back in your blog, does your wife have orgasms with other guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message! No, just with me.
      Rob

      Delete