Thursday 23 January 2020

Some Observations...


Just looking at my Literotica pages for my 'Robert_Anthony' stories, it's curious that the story which has the most views (Thirty Seven Days, 128,400) is in turn the lowest rated. It also has the most comments by some margin (65).

The story which has the second most views (126,600) is also the second highest rated.

Of the 32 stories published, the two I published this last weekend are currently sitting 28th and 29th by rating (but I think they will rise a bit in a few weeks, Literotica apparently has some bot thing which weeds out dubious votes).

The three stories with the lowest rating are all ones which were posted in the notoriously hateful 'Loving Wives' category. Stories of similar content which were posted in the 'Fetish' category instead have fared much better. Between them, these three stories account for 141 comments!

Twenty eight out of thirty two stories have a score of at least 4 out of 5.

My top rated story is called 'Once a Month Ch3'; this was written in 2017, part 2 was written in 2014 and part one in 2011. It seems that part four is due in 2020. In fact I believe I suggested I would write the next part in three years in the comments...


Looking at the stories written as 'Malibuman666';

Ten out of fifteen chapters of 'Everything Has a Price' are rated 'HOT' (higher than 4.5/5)

My old Literotica account has 72 stories versus 32 for the new one, but 30 of those have been posted since 2011 (which means they were old stories that had to be re-written from hard copy).

Once a Month Ch3 is the best rated of all my stories (over both accounts) but only by .03/5, by contrast the bottom three stories on the Malibuman666 page all have ratings in the 3.9s, which places them all higher than the bottom four 'Robert_Anthony' stories. The worst rated story (Thirty Seven Days), has a score of 3.55/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment