Monday 19 April 2021

FEMDOM SESSION: 18th April 2021

Originally scheduled for last weekend, our April Femdom session happened this weekend instead and it was great! We're determined to try and make sure we don't miss any more sessions this year (so far we've only missed out February), let's see how it goes through summer (which was where it all went wrong last year).

I bought Mistress a new crotchless/cupless outfit to celebrate our ten year chastity anniversary, but when Mistress came into the bedroom she was wearing her usual leather skirt and (this time) a PVC bra. Not that I could see her because I had been instructed to wear a blindfold, along with my wrist and ankle cuffs and the Oxballs Ballstretcher. 

After using her foot to tease my tightly stretched balls a little, Mistres grabbed her whip and paddle from the bedside table and asked if I had any illegal touching to confess? I told her I didn't and she was pleased and also pleased that I had asked permission to touch my cock two or three times since our last session. This was something that had really gone by the wayside, so it was good to get back on track with that. Mistress informed me that I would still be punished though, not least because I had forgotten to put her towels out one morning last week. Ooops!

So after a reasonably brief whipping and paddling, Mistress put down her toys and climbed onto the bed. She retrieved her glass dildo from the other side of the bed and quickly had me get it wet for her. As she settled back to rub the glass cock between her legs she instructed me to worship her beautiful feet and it wasn't long before my cock was rock hard. 

As usual Mistress described what she was doing, and being blindfolded I could only picture what she was describing as I sucked on her toes and kissed all over her gorgeous, sexy feet. A few times Mistress reached down and ordered me to clean her dildo of her juices and then get it wet again for her, which I gladly did. The ballstretcher was super effective and my cock was really straining as I became completely absorbed in worshipping Mistress's wonderful feet.

After a while Mistress had me clean her dildo one last time before tying me to the bed on my back. As she tied me down she whipped my cock with the cock-whip which was something new and then once I was secured she started stroking and slapping my cock, before straddling my face and having me lick her delicious pussy. As soon as she sat on my face I could feel my cock hardening again and by the time she got off it was like an iron bar. 

Mistress continued to describe what she was doing as she stood over me, bending forward and exposing her ass and fucking her soaking wet pussy with her dildo. This continued for a while, interspersed with cock teasing and whipping/slapping until Mistress allowed me to beg for her to remove my blindfold. Eventually she did and she looked as amazing as always. She quickly sank down onto my face again and I lapped at her gorgeous pussy before she got up, turned around and teased me with her sexy ass.

She asked me how badly I wanted to lick her ass and if I would give up having a real orgasm in this session if she allowed me to worship it? Yes, of course! I wanted to lick her asshole so bad, but Mistress just kept teasing me with it and telling me I'd have to wait. She bent forward and sucked my rock hard cock which felt fantastic and then stood over me and slid the glass dildo inside her dripping pussy once more. She offered it to my mouth and said that it was time to leave me alone for a few minutes - I could hardly believe that a half hour had already passed but a quick glance at the clock showed that it had.

I begged Mistress to let me taste her gorgeous pussy once more before she left me alone and she straddled my face again as I lapped at her pussy, tasting her delicious, sexy juices. Then she clipped the pegs onto my nipples and refitted the blindfold before leaving me alone for 5-10 minutes. When she came back she removed the blindfold and then the pegs, one at a time, smiling as I winced in pain as the blood flowed back into my pinched flesh. 

Mistress had ditched her leather skirt and was now wearing her crotchless Ann Summers panties, which really push her pussy lips forward and look really, really cool. There's something about these panties, every time Mistress has worn them she has had a really hard orgasm and today was no different. After she untied me, Mistress told me to remove the ballstretcher and then lay back on the bed and ordered me down between her legs. Well I say ordered, it wasn't like I was 'unwilling', you know...

Mistress was soaking wet before we even started and she had a really good cum on my tongue, and as always she had me clean her up before licking the PVC sheet clean of all her juices. Soooo HOT! I love it. Then she told me to lay on my back and as she got up on the bed to stand over me I begged her to let me clean her pussy properly and she sank down onto my face again.

As she rode my face she said something like 'You really can't get enough of my beautiful pussy, can you?'... which is absolutely 100% true!

Then she lifted herself up and started teasing me with her ass again, before eventually allowing me to beg for and to worship her ass while she slapped and stroked my throbbing cock. It felt amazing to tongue Mistress's gorgeous asshole as she pumped my cock hard and fast, working me towards the edge. It actually took quite a while to get there, and Mistress had me tongue her ass five times before I finally reached the point where I had to warn her I was getting close.

As soon as I did Mistress let go and lifted her ass off my face, before turning to face me and declaring the session at an end. Unlike last time, my cock wasn't at all sore, despite the slapping and whipping, which was nice... although I didn't really mind when it was. :) Hopefully next month I will get to see Mistress in her new outfit, or maybe sooner?


No comments:

Post a Comment