Sunday 9 May 2021

FEMDOM SESSION: 9th May 2021

 A few weeks ago Mistress and I started looking around for fetish clothing for her to wear during our monthly 'Femdom' sessions. Ideally we were looking for cupless and crotchless (but no suspenders, which cuts out a lot) and we found four possible outifts; two from LoveHoney, one from Sparkling Strawberry and also a basque from somewhere else. The basque wasn't right so that went back, and the garments from LoveHoney were pretty shit to be honest. We should have known really, when someone sells an outift that supposedly fits a size 6 and a size 12 and everything in between chances are it's not going to fit anyone properly. Still, we tried, they sucked and they went back for credit!

The outfit from Sparkling Strawberry was a different story. I wasn't present when Mistress tried it on and I was honestly expecting the worst, but Mistress said it was one to keep. So last month I was hoping Mistress would wear it in our session but she wore something else instead, so it wasn't until today that I actually got to see it and it was certainly worth waiting for!

Mistress opted for 'Surprise Me' on the tick sheet for this session and while this is great, it doesn't give me as much scope as it might given the number of things we have that we can't use for one reason or another - glass buttplug is slightly too big for me, all sorts of impractical cock rings... maybe I should have really surprised her and dug my C3000 out from the back of the drawer!

Actually, speaking of that - I noticed Sub Hub in Phoenix has started posting fairly regularly again and you might like to read about his experience with his new 'Jailbird' chastity device. He reckons it is extremely comfortable and a million times better than an old school plastic CB3000; which it would have to be frankly if you were going to wear it regularly!

Anyway, I did manage to surprise Mistress as when she came in I was wearing my cuffs, cocksling and blindfold but also I had pegged my own nipples. Actually, we seem to have had a miscommunication on start time as I thought we were starting at 12:15 and as such I thought I didn't really have enough time to fit a butt plug or anything which is actually why I decided to go with the pegs.

I remember I pegged my nipples once before when Mistress wrote 'Surprise Me' and I felt it for days afterwards. But I forgot about that and naively assumed Mistress would take them off early on in the session and re-apply them later. Nope. When she came into the bedroom at 12:20 she seemed amused by my 'surprise' and asked if that meant I wanted the pegs on the whole time?

I said it was up to her and so they stayed on for nearly forty minutes before she finally took them off and by Christ did I feel it then! In the meantime Mistress whipped them several times with her cock whip, in fact Mistress was very whip happy today: she whipped my ass fifteen times at the start of the session before having me worship her gorgeous feet (while she played with her dildo on the bed above me and teased me about what I thought she might be wearing).

Once I had worshipped her beautiful feet to her satisfaction Mistress had me up on the bed on my back, but very unusually she didn't immediately restrain me, which meant I could touch her feet, legs and ass while she was kneeling beside me. She soon straddled my face and sank down onto me allowing me my first proper taste of her delicious pussy and then she stood over me and had me beg her to remove the blindfold.

When she did I was blown away by how Mistress looked in her brand new outfit. Wow! I had seen outfits like this before and always liked how they looked but even so you never know how these things will look in the real world, and in this case it looked absolutely amazing. In fact this might well be my new favourite outfit of hers!


This picture is from Sparkling Strawberry's website; we didn't get this free and there's no incentive for me to 'promote' this by the way, I'm simply sharing because it looks fantastic and it was actually pretty reasonable (under £30). I'm actually wondering if we should buy a spare for when this eventually falls apart in five/ten years... Needless to say, unlike the crap we ordered from Love Honey these are actually individually sized so unsurprisingly it fits Mistress absolutely perfectly. The only thing she did say was that the neck fastening is difficult to do up so I might have to look and see if I can modify it, but I couldn't tell it wasn't done up anyway to be honest.

Mistress stood over me, holding her glass dildo in her hand and then leaned forward and pushed it into my mouth. Then she stood upright and slid it into her gorgeous pussy, I didn't know where to look to be honest - I love seeing her playing with her dildo, but her amazing breasts were soooo distracting framed by that black outfit! Especially when she straddled me and pushed them into my face, allowing me to suck on her very sexy nipples. She did this a few times and one time she did something that I really liked; rather than swapping her breasts over she simply shoved my head to the side to indicate that I should be sucking her other nipple now! :)

Soon Mistress was straddling my face again and then by my side whipping the hell out of my cock and balls with the cock whip. With my balls trapped in the Oxballs Cocksling the whip really stung, but Mistress was clearly enjoying making me wince and even though she occasionally asked if it was 'too much' I always said no.

Mistress told me that I needed something up my ass to take my mind off the pain in my nipples, and so she quickly inserted the ring ended glass plug and left it there for a few minutes while she continued to abuse my cock and balls. Then, kneeling beside me she said 'Which would you rather do slave, would you rather worship my gorgeous breasts, watch me stand over you and fuck myself with my dildo or straddle your face so you can worship my beautiful pussy?'.

While I was thinking about this Mistress impatiently whipped my balls again, urging me to hurry up and decide. I opted for the last option and Mistress straddled my face again and I tongued her slit, enjoying the delicious taste of her wet pussy. Then she climbed off and told me to close my eyes. I was feeling a bit dopey and enjoying looking at her so much that I was a bit slow to respond and she picked up the cock whip and gave my balls another stinging stroke. 

I closed my eyes and heard Mistress sliding herself into her RodeOh strap on pants and then felt her remove the plug from my ass. Then she got on the bed and straddled me once again and told me to worship her cock, which she pushed into my mouth for a few seconds. Then Mistress released the restraints (at some point she did put them on me, I can't really remember when) and told me to turn over on my hands and knees. My cock was throbbing hard from all the whipping and slapping and as I leaned forward to bow my head onto the pillow the pegs tugged on my nipples as they hit the PVC sheet and reminded me they were still there!

Mistress applied lots of lube before she climbed on the bed behind me and slid her cock into my ass. It felt really good and I was really happy that Mistress was fucking me; it's very hit and miss but on this occasion it felt really good and I loved how Mistress would stop every now and then to reach between my legs and rub my cock. Mistress doesn't fuck my ass all that often, certainly not every session - but I love it when she does, even sometimes if it's hard to take because I love how submissive it makes me feel. A bit like when she makes me lick my cum off of her pretty feet, only more so...

When Mistress decided she had fucked me for long enough she told me to lay down on my back again and re-fastened the restraints. She asked if I needed her to remove the pegs or the cocksling, or if I could take them a while longer? I said I could wait, but asked if Mistress would let me taste her beautiful pussy again before she left me alone. At first she said that she thought I should wait for that too, but then she relented and briefly straddled my face one more time. 

Mistress returned about ten minutes later wearing her older cupless basque (which I also really love) as she wanted me to have better access to her pussy and ass (the new one has a thong back). She picked up the cock whip again and swatted the pegs a couple of times before plucking the right one off. Holy fucking shit did that hurt! I winced and breathed deeply as she plucked the other one off, set them aside and started undoing my restraints.

She told me to remove the cocksling and then to get up so that she could lay down. I knelt between her legs, gazing at her gorgeous body, eager to sink down between her thighs and taste her beautiful pussy again and to make her cum. Mistress gave the instruction and I moved down gently between her spread thighs. The moment my nipples touched against the PVC sheet I winced again, that was surprisingly painful!

I focussed on worshipping Mistress's delicious pussy and bringing her to orgasm and (just about) managed to ignore the pain in my nipples. Thankfully Mistress was clearly very turned on from all the pain and suffering she had caused me over the previous 45mins or so and as usual 'in session' she had a lovely hard orgasm as my tongue worked her clit and my finger teased her asshole.

Once Mistress's orgasm subsided she stood up on the bed and told me to lick up all the pussy juice around her ass and down her inner thighs. Then she had me bend down and lick the PVC sheet clean before telling me to lay down on my back again. She stood over me (facing away from me) and gave my balls a hard slap before grabbing my cock and starting to stroke it again. Looking up I could see her pussy was still soaking wet and dripping and I asked her to let me clean it up.

Mistress sank down onto my face and my tongue scooped a delicious load of pussy juice from between her lips and then Mistress rose up again, still pumping my cock. My hands were free again and I slid them up the backs of Mistress silky smooth legs towards her ass cheeks. Mistress asked if I wanted to lick her ass and then had me beg to do so while I used my hands to part her cheeks and get a better view of her gorgeous asshole.

Mistress sank down onto my face and I buried my tongue in her ass, almost immediately Mistress started slapping my balls. She told me that if I wanted to lick her ass I would have to put up with having my balls slapped too! Mistress let me worship her gorgeous asshole three times (never enough for me) and each time she alternated between stroking my cock and slapping my balls. After the third time she climbed off my face and knelt beside me. She told me the session was over but then gave my balls five really hard slaps - what an awesome ending to a fantastic session!!! 

Considering I was allowed a wonderful orgasm on Monday I pretty much knew I wasn't going to be allowed to cum during this session, but I still loved every second and consider myself very lucky to have such an amazing, gorgeous and generous Mistress. This session was so good and I am so pleased that we managed to find her such an awesome new outfit, she really does look absolutely incredible in it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds amazing. I wish my husband would let me control his cock. I would love to slap and whip his balls. Makes me so hot thinking about doing that. I'd love to have his tongue in my ass too. I would love to fuck myself with my biggest dildo while he forced his tongue deep in my asshole. Fuck yes! Love your blog. Glad to see you posting a little more recently.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about your post all morning and touching myself. I really want to fuck my husbands ass, but I know he wont go for it. so frustrating!!!!! I love your stories too. The Vice made me cum so hard. Thank you.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A
    Glad you enjoyed my post and my stories... maybe you need to ease your husband in to it rather than going straight for the ass? :)
    RA

    ReplyDelete