Tuesday 14 September 2021

FEMDOM SESSION: 14th September 2021

Unfortunately, it seems we have missed our 'August' session... this was in large part due to hot weather and general grumpiness. But we have at least made sure we got our September session in and maybe if we have one early next month and one at the end we could squeeze that August one back in. Well, we'll see... all that really matters is that today happened and we have only lost one session so far this Femdom year.

The big news today really was that my longest ever period of chastity came to an end after 135 days. The previous record was 119 days, so we upped the number by 16 and that equates to four months and 12 days (with three ruined orgasms during that time). Wow!

As ever I was very conflicted about what I wanted and very happy that the decision was Mistress R's to make. While I know this week will be a little bit weird as I get back into it, I can't be unhappy about being allowed to cum - even if part of me really craves being denied indefinitely.

Mistress looked amazing as always today, she was just wearing a skirt and a PVC bra when she finally took my blindfold off and sank down onto my face. Later she ditched the skirt and switched it for a pair of crotchless panties... she wore these when it was time for me to go down on her properly and make her cum. Afterwards she took them off and handed them to me, telling me to suck them clean. They were soaking wet and I happily sucked all her gorgeous juices out of them, which was extremely hot!

Throughout the session Mistress teased me about whether or not she should let me cum or not, while making it clear that it was entirely up to her whether she did or whether she made me wait another week, month or another 130 days. I loved hearing all this and she had my cock throbbing inside the Oxballs Cocksling as she dragged her nails up and down it, stroked it, licked it and occasionally sucked the head. She slapped it a lot too, which made it even harder, and she also used the cock whip. It feels a little sore in a couple of places right now, but it was more than worth it. :)

Mistress's crotchless panties were very pretty but they did restrict access to her asshole a little bit. As I licked her I pressed my finger between her cheeks and pushed the material against her ass, it was only a little later that I managed to work my finger under the material and gently press my finger against her asshole properly, and once I got there it wasn't too long until she had a pretty hard orgasm.

Early in the session Mistress did ask if she allowed me to cum where I might like to shoot. I immediately told her I wanted to cum on her feet, which she noted while also telling me that even if she did let me cum she might not take any notice of my request. So later on while I was laying on my back, with my nipples pegged and waiting for her to return from the other room I started to wonder whether she might be plotting something.

In the past Mistress has fairly often given me a choice between being allowed to worship her gorgeous asshole or cumming, but this time (spurred no doubt by a comment made earlier in the session) I wondered if she might give me a more complex choice. I wondered if she would say I could choose to cum on her feet and lick it up, but in that case I would have to forego the ass worship I desperately wanted, or I could worship her ass but then I could only cum on the PVC sheet (and lick it up).

I figured if she offered me a straight choice between worshipping her ass and cumming then I would probably choose to worship her ass, but that was hard because I have been thinking about cumming on her pretty feet for so long now; but either way it's interesting that I wasn't really contemplating the idea that Mistress might not let me cum at all. In the end though, Mistress allowed me to worship her gorgeous asshole AND cum on her feet! 

It was a fucking huge load as well, both of her feet were well covered and I really loved licking them clean afterwards. Sometimes in the past, even after a considerable period of denial there has been less cum than I expected, but today there was more than enough and after the initial spurts which landed on the top of her feet and toes Mistress rubbed her feet on my very sensitive cockhead smearing the cum across her soles as it pumped out again and again...

Needless to say I feel quite drained now. Drained but very happy and excited to get back on the chastity wagon. And excited at how much Mistress enjoyed the session and her orgasm too. I hope she gives me some soaking wet panties to suck on again soon...  :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert & Mistress R
    I love your blog and have spent many many hours reading all of it, I hope you will post more regularly in future, I really miss hearing about your chastity journey and your excellent stories.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete