Wednesday 22 March 2023

Teased and Drained...

Tonight another period of chastity came to a close after a period of 66 days, when Mistress stroked me to my eighth (and presumably last) full orgasm of this chastity year. Yes, it's only a few days until our 12th year of full time chastity comes to a close, hard to believe I was barely into my 40s when I gave up control of my orgasms and here we are still 'doing it'...

I wonder how many of you out there have been reading since the start? 

It seems a long time ago now, well I suppose it was a long time ago... things have ebbed and flowed through the years, and I'm sure they will continue to do so. 

A few days ago Mistress was stroking my cock and asked me if I had given any thought to where I would like to be allowed to cum. As usual I was torn primarily between cumming on her pretty feet or her gorgeous pussy. But Mistress did say that I might not be given a choice, and in the event this turned out to be the case. She did smear a load of cum onto her foot and held it over my face to clean though, so I kinda got what I wanted... though I'd actually decided I was going to ask to cum on her pussy this time.

Still, slaves don't always get what they want, otherwise what would be the point! 

7 comments:

  1. I've been reading for quite sometime...probably not from the start though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, Thanks for sticking with us... hopefully there will be more to write about in future.
      RA

      Delete
  2. Have also been reading and enjoying your blog for a good few years RA.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your continued patience and contribution Poppet
      RA

      Delete
  3. Been following for a number of years, not quite the start but not far off.

    Missed the updates but life gets in the way sometimes, I know.

    Keep us updated.

    All the best to you both

    Mikemousey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, fingers crossed things get back to normal sometime
      RA

      Delete
  4. Thank you, hope I can bring you more to read in the future
    RA

    ReplyDelete