Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I have to say I'm not a great fan of the time between Boxing Day and New Year because while on the one hand I never have to work I always feel like once Christmas is over with I just want to crack on with the New Year along with all that entails (eating better, organizing myself and just generally making a fresh start). So now that 2024 is here I actually a feel a lot better and I'm almost looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

Well, almost. Hahaha. But no, I am looking forward to getting back into a routine and going to sleep before 3am... and getting up before 10am! Although I won't be saying that tomorrow morning I assure you. I think the thing that frustrates me is that I get all this time off work and yet I don't seem to ever manage to put it to good use. Maybe I should just accept that I need one week a year when I can totally turn off and just relax. 

No movement on the story front unfortunately (see my comments above), but I did get another idea, so now I have seven on the go instead of 6, can we call that progress? Not really. But then again this is the thing, to write and/or be creative I need to be feeling good, not tired and slothful, so maybe I need to look at Christmas differently instead of being annoyed with myself that I 'wasted' the time off.

On a more positive note, I managed to lose 12lbs before Christmas and I only put 5lbs back on (which I figure can be gone in 7-10 days) so that worked out very well. Also I'm heading into 2024 with just 8 days on the board, Mistress having given me an amazing orgasm on Christmas Eve while I worshipped her delicious ass. Wow that really was a great early Christmas gift. Mistress even floated the idea of a Femdom Session in December, it didn't actually happen but at least the idea isn't dead and is something we can work towards getting back on track in 2024.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss Robert, I wish I had your motivation. With the New Year here,I hope to be back on it now the Xmas food has mostly gone.

    I don’t know why but I love checking back to see if you’ve been allowed to cum and I feel somewhat disappointed (don’t ask me why) when your Mistress has allowed an escape. I also will you to get back to giving her 10 orgasms a month or at least on track for 100 a year.

    You are both doing amazing after all these years and it is such a motivation.

    Happy New Year to you both and good luck squeezing in some femdom sessions in 2024.

    All the best

    Mikemousey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike
      Yes I would love to get back to 10 per month or 120 per year, but I guess we are getting older and we both seem to have so many niggly problems now. It's very annoying... back on the diet now anyway, so hopefully by mid year things should be much better.
      RA

      Delete
  2. Great post. Congrates on the health effort and I hope this forthcoming year will be one of your best ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, thank you... hope 2024 is kind to you also.
      RA

      Delete