Tuesday 10 September 2024

Another Period of Chastity Comes to an End...

Earlier this evening my latest period of chastity came to a very hot close. It had 'only' been 34 days this time - quite brief compared to the previous two (62 and 67 or thereabouts), but somehow it felt longer. After Mistress enjoyed an orgasm on my tongue, I slipped the rubber cockring over my cock and balls and Mistress soon had me hard as a rock. Harder than I've felt for a good while I think, which hopefully is a sign that my weightloss is yielding some positive results!

Mistress and I kissed as she used her long nails to torment my cock before pumping me hard with her fist until I very, very nearly ruined. I knew it was touch and go, and when I looked down I could see one creamy drop of cum just hanging from the tip of my cock. Mistress rubbed her finger around my cock head and then pushed it into my mouth... that was so hot, especially when Mistress was kissing me and playing with my balls afterwards.

'I don't think that really even counts as a ruin,' she whispered and took hold of my cock again. I thought she might gently stroke me over the edge and then let go (although to be honest the edge had well and truly receded by then), but instead she stroked me hard and fast, bringing me closer and closer to the edge with her touch and her words. And when I inevitably reached that precipice for the second time to my surprise she didn't let go, but told me to cum and kept pumping until I came all over her hands, which she then had me clean with my tongue.

It was so damn good! That was my third 'full' orgasm in this chastity year (Apr/Mar); no ruins as yet, but hopefully some will come along. Last year they were split 50/50 (five of each altogether). I hope at some point I get to cum on Mistress's feet or pussy too, it seems a very long time since I was allowed to do that.

The dieting is going well, I've lost 28lbs in ten weeks, which is better than I expected honestly. But while this is really positive, the reality is there is still a long way to go. I'm hoping that by Christmas I will be back to where I was the last time I dieted properly (probably 2017 or 2018) and by Spring the lightest I've been since the early 2000s. 

I don't know why, but I feel it is 'easier' to stick to it this time somehow. Previously the novelty has always worn off fairly quickly, but ten weeks in I have been absolutely rigid on sticking to my targets, with no sneaky cheats at all. I think the fact that I have been losing so much so quick has helped keep me focussed and enthused.

I've also started reading some Literotica stories in a bid to try and inpire myself to finish all those stories sitting rotting on my desktop. Perhaps I will share a few of the best ones I've found in the next few days...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the health venture. Just keep pushing forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, I will. Also, I have to say... it's true what they say about eating pineapple. LOL
      RA

      Delete