Sunday 28 September 2014

FEMDOM SESSION 28th September 2014

I was hoping that Mistress would want to fuck my ass today, and things looked pretty hopeful when she included the rubber butt plug in my list of things to start the session with. Alongside that particular item I was also expected to wear my ankle and wrist restraints and my Oxballs Cocksling.
Fortunately for me the only thing I had to be punished for this time was a couple of towel infractions, so I got off with a fairly light whipping and no paddling(thankfully!). After this Mistress had me get her glass dildo nice and wet for her and then she stood on the bed and told me to watch as she rubbed the glass dildo against her gorgeous pussy.
Soon I was worshipping Mistress’s lovely feet while she put her glass dildo to good use, of course I was told to keep my eyes down and to concentrate on the job at hand, which I did. By this time the butt plug was very comfortable and it wasn’t too much longer before I’d forgotten about it altogether. Strange since it’s quite not exactly tiny!
When I had worshipped Mistress’s pretty feet to her satisfaction she had me clean off her dildo with my mouth and then ordered me on to the bed. She tied me down and stood over me, exposing her gorgeous pussy to me before sinking down on to my face for the first time.
The next part of the session was wonderful, as Mistress stroked, slapped and whipped my cock and balls, sat on my face several times, teased me with her amazing ass, sticking it right in my face so I could breathe in her scent but not lick it, lubed up my cock and rode me conventionally while allowing me to suck on her awesome breasts (she was wearing the strappy bra top again) and reverse cowgirl style while leaning forward so I could watch my cock disappearing into her pussy while also staring at her tantalizing asshole (to be honest it’s probably not a bad thing that she didn’t do that for too long, because it could well have been my undoing!).
After lots more teasing and stroking, Mistress blindfolded me and clipped a couple of pegs on my nipples before leaving me to stew for a little while. When she came back she removed the blindfold and whipped the pegs off, leaving me to take in the stunning sight of my gorgeous Mistress wearing her RodeOh strap-on pants.
Mistress untied me and told me to remove my cocksling, then she told me to remove my butt plug and turn over. It wasn’t hard to guess what was coming next, especially when Mistress sprayed lube between my cheeks and climbed onto the bed behind me. It felt great to be fucked by my Mistress again, I wanted it badly and even though it was very intense (I was grateful that I had been wearing the butt plug for a good half hour prior) while it was happening, I really loved the submissive feelings it provokes in me and I love the feeling afterwards of having been fucked by my Mistress’s cock.
After whipping off the condom, Mistress had me turn over on my back again and kneeled over my head, before pushing the rubber cock into my mouth and fucking my face for a short while.
Then it was Mistress’s turn and she had me go down on her, which was totally heavenly. Mistress was extremely wet by this time, I just love how wet she gets in our sessions, since it shows me just how much she loves doing these things to me. By the time she had cum hard she was even wetter still and as she stood on the bed in front of me her juices were literally running down her legs to her calves.
Mistress had me lick up every drop of her pussy juice, first from her silky smooth legs and gorgeous ass, then from the PVC sheet, and it was totally delicious (of course!).
Finally Mistress ordered me onto my back once again before straddling me and told me I would be allowed to lick her ass if I begged nice enough. I was permitted to lick her gorgeous ass twice while she stroked my cock hard and fast, before she called a halt to the session.
During the session Mistress had teased me about letting me cum on her feet and having me lick them clean, I so want to do that again, but I never really thought she would let me cum today, since I’ve already cum three times this month. Still I was hopeful and there was always the chance that she might let me ruin on her feet (though I haven’t had a ruined orgasm since May so that seemed unlikely somehow).
Mistress was amazing today, she looked so sexy in her strappy leather bra and I loved the way she smiled at me as she sank down on my cock. Most of all I loved how hard she came and I really loved licking the pussy juice off her wonderful legs (and licking her ass of course, that goes without saying).
Mistress and I will be celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary in a few days, so it was especially rewarding that our session went so well. If we have another 21 years of Femdom and chastity to look forward to I think I will be a very happy bunny indeed!
– – –
In other news, I haven’t mentioned this recently but I have been back on the diet and over the last five weeks I have lost eleven pounds, which is pretty good. I still have another ten pounds to get back to where I was earlier in the year (which is immensely frustrating of course) but hopefully I will get there way before Christmas. I certainly feel like I have clicked into the regime of diet and exercise again (without paying someone else £5 a week for the privilege too!).
Also, I have an idea for a Femdom story, the only trouble is finding the time to write the damn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment