Monday 8 September 2014

FEMDOM SESSION 8th September 2014

Despite still getting the odd painful twinge in my left knee, it seems I am now able to kneel down perfectly well, which meant that today we could enjoy our (yet again) delayed Femdom Session. And so it came to be that I was kneeling, blindfolded when Mistress came into the bedroom and started teasing my (ringed) cock with her foot. I was soon hard and remained unusually hard throughout my punishment whipping (towel infringements only this time, and no paddle!), indeed I could feel my cock throbbing between strokes, which was something new for me.
Soon Mistress was on the bed, while I continued to kneel on the floor at the end, worshipping Mistress’s beautiful feet as she teased me about what I couldn’t see just a few feet feet away. I do love kissing Mistress’s feet every day, but that in no way diminishes my enjoyment of being allowed to worship her gorgeous feet in our sessions. It’s a whole other ballgame when you know your Mistress is sliding her glass dildo inside herself, and even if you can’t see it you can still hear it, and taste it when she has you suck her glass cock clean. 

Kneeling on the floor for a good ten minutes (I imagine) made me wish more than ever that I was allowed to lick my cum off of Mistress’s beautiful feet, and it was hard not to imagine the taste of cum as I was sucking on her toes and kissing the soles and instep of her silky smooth feet. 

Eventually Mistress had me on the bed, tying me down on my back before straddling my face and giving me my face taste of her gorgeous pussy. Then she applied some lube to my cock and started stroking me hard and fast. I can’t remember exactly the sequence of events, but it didn’t take her too long to get me to the edge the first time (I think it was just about the first time she rubbed her delicious ass in my face) and she had to ease off a little to let me cool down.

Soon I had a glass butt plug in my ass and after more face-sitting, teasing, stroking and breathing in her ass, she had edged me a second time. Mistress then removed my blindfold and as I looked up I was blessed with the sight of her standing over me, facing away and pulling her left ass cheek to one side to give me a perfect view of her asshole. Fortunately I didn’t lose control and shortly afterwards Mistress clipped a couple of pegs to my nipples and left me to cool down for a while.

Given that I was allowed to cum only a few days ago you might be forgiven for thinking that I was probably hoping to be denied in this session, probably wanting to get my denial back into double figures as soon as possible. Well, that thought had crossed my mind, but at the same time I really wanted to cum again, and the thought of cumming again was definitely gaining the upper hand throughout the session.

When Mistress returned, she untied me and had me remove the cock ring, before standing on the bed in front of me and pulling my face into her pussy. Then she lay on the bed and told me to lick her pussy until she came. I manoeuvred myself between her wonderful, sexy thighs (trying not to put too much weight on my aching cock) and began to taste her. I like to think that I performed my duties well and the result was a very hard, prolonged orgasm for Mistress R which seemed to please her no end. ðŸ™‚

Mistress was so wet, that when she stood up in front of me on the bed, she was literally dripping onto the PVC sheet. It was soooo HOT, and following Mistress’s instructions I eagerly licked her pussy and ass clean and then the sheet. 

Then it was back on my back and Mistress finally allowed me the pleasure of licking her amazing ass while she stroked my cock again. Then she span around and rode my cock for a while (while I thrust upwards, trying to remember the last time I had Mistress’s legs over my shoulders and was in control), then she lifted off and used her hand to edge me again, while I could just reach one of her beautiful feet (my wrists and ankles were tied again now) and dreamed of being allowed to shoot across them both.

As soon as I told Mistress I was getting close she straddled me again and told me she wanted me to cum inside her. I wasn’t expecting that (it’s been about three months since I’ve cum inside her as I later discovered) but I wasn’t about to argue and it wasn’t long at all before I was exploding inside her. As soon as I finished coming Mistress straddled my face once again and I sucked and licked my cum from her delicious pussy. Then Mistress reached down and squeezed the dregs of cum from my cock before feeding them to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment