Tuesday 14 October 2014

Amazing Teasing and a Lovely Orgasm for Mistress R...

Mistress and I have had a busy weekend (as I think I mentioned) and so we’d rather fallen behind with our quest for more orgasms for Mistress R, before tonight Mistress had only had three so far this month and that really isn’t cutting the mustard!

But we made up for it tonight, Mistress had a wonderful orgasm on my tongue round about 8:30, after which she started teasing me something rotten. Right at the start Mistress asked me how many days it had been since I’d been allowed to cum and she was rather surprised when I said it had been thirty days.


It does seem to have come around quite quick, and I can tell you when I woke up this morning I could tell that it was getting up there, but I was good and I didn’t touch my cock. Mistress did more than touch it, she stroked it, bit it, sucked it, slapped it… at one point she was slapping me quickly, giving me three or four slaps to the cock and then one to the balls, several times (I really liked that) then she just slapped my balls four or five times in a row (I really liked that too!), I’d love her to get me really close and then do that over and over until I came (one way or another, ruined or not). That would be so awesome!


But no, instead, just when I was getting close-ish, Mistress decided she wanted to ride my cock! It wasn’t easy, but I managed to hold back… even as I reached up and squeezed Mistress’s gorgeous breasts through her sexy black bra. That’s control, I can tell you! But as much as I wanted to beg Mistress to take her bra off and let me see her riding me totally naked, I knew it would push me over the edge, so I bit my lip and closed my eyes instead.


Mistress was really enjoying herself riding me, and it was so hot when she bent down and kissed me as she slid up and down my aching cock. Oh it’s a tough life being a sub! 🙂 I really didn’t know how much more I was going to be able to take and I kind of thought Mistress might be thinking about letting me cum inside her, but then she lifted off and straddled my face, allowing me to lick her delicious pussy again, while my cock throbbed in mid-air.


Instead of sliding back down onto my cock, Mistress then knelt beside me and started really pumping my cock, actually this might have been when all the really good ball slapping started (it’s a little hazy), and I really thought Mistress was going to either let me cum or ruin another orgasm. But as soon as I said that I was getting close, Mistress slowed right down and just teased me with her fingertips, telling me ‘We don’t want that do we’.


Mistress allowed me a few seconds to ease back from the edge, then gave my cock and balls some very firm tugs and squeezes, I love how much more confident she is getting about slapping and squeezing my balls, it’s so fucking hot! Eventually Mistress called time and we held each other tight, kissing passionately as my poor cock throbbed against Mistress’s stomach. Then I begged to be allowed to lick Mistress’s pussy again and she lay on her back and opened her silky thighs as I slid down the bed to taste her again. Mistress was still really, really wet and she tasted absolutely gorgeous. I would have loved to have licked her to orgasm all over again…sigh. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment