Wednesday 15 October 2014

So Fucking Good!

There are times when I question my choices, times when things aren’t gelling well, and then there are times when I know taking our marriage down this path was the best move I ever made. Tonight was very much in the latter category, much like last night actually.


I started out kissing Mistress’s beautiful feet before slowly working my way up her grapefruit scented legs to her delicious, inviting pussy. Mistress smelled and tasted wonderful as always and by the time I settled between her thighs my cock was throbbing hard (Mistress had been teasing it with her foot previously).

I was a little nervous that tonight might not quite live up to last night, as Mistress had a very hard orgasm last night, not unusual after a few days without. But I needn’t have worried, she seemed very satisfied indeed, which made me very happy.


Like last night, Mistress wasted little time in getting me hard, and so the teasing, slapping, sucking, biting started again. Several times I got close to the edge, but every time I was about to warn her, Mistress seemed to instinctively know when to slow down, it was uncanny…


Like last night Mistress seemed to be enjoying herself a lot teasing me, and the more she got into it the rougher she was with my cock and balls, and I absolutely fucking loved it! I was so hard by the end it was crazy, and as we kissed and she squeezed my cock and balls for what seemed like the last few times I begged to be allowed to worship her gorgeous asshole.


Mistress straddled my head, facing away and lowered her ass onto my face, giving me a perfect view of where I was so desperate to push my tongue. She grabbed my cock again and I sank my tongue into her delicious, sexy ass, it was absolute bliss! Mistress lifted off and I thanked her thinking that was my lot, but Mistress sank down one more time and I pushed my tongue even deeper into her ass as she jerked my cock again. 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!


Neeedless to say, Mistress didn’t let me cum, and we finished the session holding each other tightly, my cock rubbing and throbbing against her thigh while I kissed her lovely breasts. It was fantastic, to say the very least and I really, really loved how much she was into teasing me, and how rough she was getting with my balls. I wouldn’t want that from the start, but the more turned on you are the better it is…. so fucking good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment