Tuesday 17 March 2015

Saturday's Still on My Mind...

Obviously the events of Saturday have been on my mind for the last few days, how could they not be? So you won’t be surprised that the image of Mistress’s cum covered ass was still vivid in my mind… even as I was licking her delicious pussy tonight and making her cum nice and hard.
Again, as soon as I was on my back and Mistress was stroking my cock, then sucking and slapping it, my thoughts drifted back to Saturday night… being on top of her and slamming my cock into her, getting close enough that I had to warn her, then being told to stroke my cock while she turned over and presented her amazing, sexy ass to me. Looking down at my slippery, wet cock. My hand stroking it steadily, the tip just a few inches from Mistress’s ass, and then hearing her say that she wanted me to cum all over her ass and lick it clean.
I so want to do that again, it was over so quickly. Last time I knew that it was going to happen, this time was a spur of the moment thing (at least as far as I know). On the one hand knowing gave me a chance to relish the moment, on the other, this time was better because it was less… awkward. I loved that after I finished cumming on her, Mistress got up on her knees and presented her ass for me to clean, that was awesome. It was much easier and hotter cleaning her ass like that. I absolutely loved every second of it.
Tonight I didn’t get to cum, but then I didn’t expect to. It’s only been three days. Which isn’t to say I didn’t want to… but no, one more orgasm for Mistress to add to her yearly total was the result. The end of our fourth year of 24/7/365 chastity is approaching, it’s kind of incredible to think about that fact. It’s mildly disappointing that Mistress is going to have less orgasms this year than last, but unless Mistress is going to let me cum an awful lot between now and the 31st (I think not!) then it’s a pretty safe bet to say that my allowance has shrunk significantly this year.
On the one hand I’m pleased about that, on the other I wish I got the chance to cum on Mistress’s ass (and other parts of her gorgeousness) more often… of course there’s always the ruined option. How mean (and hot) would it have been for Mistress to have had me ruin my orgasm onto her ass on Saturday, and then to have had to clean her with my cock still throbbing and desperate to cum properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment