Wednesday 6 December 2017

Seven Weeks and Counting...

For some reason, I really thought Mistress was going to let me cum today. Well not initially, but when she climbed on top of me and slid down on my cock, then I really thought she was going to let me cum inside her before she straddled my face and let me lick her clean.
But no. It all started with a lovely orgasm for Mistress R and then some stroking, sucking and slapping for me while I gently teased her ass (I can’t say for sure of course, but since I’ve been taking these higher strength l’arginine tablets, I seem to be staying hard a lot easier, which is nice – put me down for another couple of crates of those things!). And then Mistress got on top, which felt great…
Seven weeks down the line though, I couldn’t even think about asking her to remove her bra. Not a chance in hell. Indeed it wasn’t long before I was fighting the urge to cum, and all the time thinking ‘surely she’s going to start riding me hard and tell me to shoot inside her any second’…
But it didn’t happen. She could tell I was struggling and she said ‘Is there something you want to tell me?’.
I conceded I was getting too close for comfort and Mistress lifted off and lay down beside me, giving me a few seconds to compose myself before stroking me some more. As we kissed I reached down and teased her ass again, and then once I’d backed sufficiently far away from the edge I asked to worship her asshole.
Mistress made me beg a little and then straddled me and lowered her gorgeous ass towards my tongue. As I licked and teased her asshole she stroked my cock and it wasn’t long before I was getting close again, she paused a couple of times, allowing me to regain control, before asking if I wanted more (of course!)…
After the third time Mistress lifted off and lay down beside me again. She said ‘Maybe next time I let you cum I will let you cum inside me, would you like that?’.
I said ‘Yes’, of course… and she told me that was it for today. I begged for more and she allowed me ten more strokes or slaps. “Do you want strokes or slaps or a mixture?”.
I went for a mixture and Mistress delivered four slaps to my balls and six hard strokes to my aching cock before finally calling time. ðŸ™‚

It’s been 49 days today (seven weeks in fact) since I was last allowed to cum (18th Oct). But it was only a week ago that I had my unauthorised ‘ruin’ – so maybe hoping for a full orgasm was a little optimistic.
Or maybe Mistress has my 72 day record in her sights? Maybe I don’t get to cum again until New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment