Monday 18 December 2017

This Year's Stories...

Mentioning my writing made me think about the stories I wrote over the Summer, it’s so weird, I wrote them so fast pretty much one after another that I can barely remember most of them! Perhaps I should go back and read them… if you missed them here they are again.
A Broken Marriage Redefined (4.31/5.00 on Literotica)
A Parting Gift (3.36/5.00 on Literotica)
Cruel to be Kind (4.33/5.00 on Literotica)
Katrina Enjoys her Cuckold Slave (4.51/5.00 on Literotica)
Looking for the One (4.28/5.00 on Literotica)
Once a Month Chapter 3 (4.62/5.00 on Literotica)
Ready to Play (4.40/5.00 on Literotica)
Slutty Penny (3.52/5.00 on Literotica)
The Fantasy Game (4.16/5.00 on Literotica)
The V.I.P. Room (4.01/5.00 on Literotica)
In case you are wondering why the low scores for ‘A Parting Gift’ and ‘Slutty Penny’, these were posted in the ‘Loving Wives’ section of Literotica, which is supposed to be for ‘stories about cheating wives/girlfriends etc’ and yet for some bizarre reason if you post stories like that in there all you get is abuse and comments like ‘This shouldn’t be in Loving Wives’.
It’s weird… I don’t get why these people are so aggressive and abusive and why they bother to read stories they don’t agree with and actively try to vote them down. I mean I think stories about mind control and sex with aliens are stupid but I’m not going to go on Literotica and read those stories and abuse the authors – what the fuck is the point?
As I said I can hardly remember them, but the two I think I was most pleased with at the time were ‘Looking for the One’ and ‘Ready to Play’. ‘Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave’ was a real ballbreaker, that one took about a year to write if I remember correctly… you don’t want too many like that!
Anyway, if you haven’t already, then I hope you enjoy reading them (or re-reading them perhaps!).

No comments:

Post a Comment