Monday 29 October 2018

Mistress Cums Hard...

After another less than stellar sleep for us both last night I wasn’t really expecting Mistress to want any attention tonight, but by the time I got home she’d obviously got over the worst and made it clear she wanted my head between her legs later… and I’m never one to refuse the possibility of worshipping her gorgeous pussy. 🙂
Actually, being kinda tired still I wondered how my cock was going to perform, but as it turned out I needn’t have worried. When I first moved down the bed towards Mistress’s gorgeous pussy, she had her legs together and I straddled them with my cock and balls about level with her pretty feet.
As I started to kiss her very sexy thighs she began using her foot to tease my cock and I slowly started to get hard. As you all know by now I have a massive thing for Mistress’s perfect feet and feeling her soft skin pressing up against my cock and balls was so hot and just made me think how much I would love to feel her instep slapping into my balls – not too hard, you know… this might be a little too hard for me, but kinda like this…
So between thinking about that, the feeling of Mistress’s foot rubbing against me and the sight of Mistress’s fingers paying with her pussy just a few inches away from my face meant that by the time I spread her legs and moved up to lay on the mattress between her thighs, my cock was ROCK hard. Oh yeah…!
Mistress had a very intense orgasm on my tongue, there was no doubt about that. She pushed me away about three times, only to grab me and push me down again – I love it when she does that, it’s so fucking hot!
My cock had stayed hard for quite some time while I had been licking Mistress’s delicious pussy, but now it had kind of deflated a bit, but then as moved down to kiss Mistress’s perfect feet (as I always do after making her cum) it started to wake up again and as I got into worshipping her pretty feet and in particular sucking her cute little toes (while imagining that they were covered in my cum and I was licking and sucking them clean), well… that did the trick.
At least until we got up to move up the bed and I suddenly got cramp (as often happens when I kneel on the bed actually, just the wrong angle and there it goes…). But it didn’t matter too much, once Mistress started rubbing my cock, slapping my balls and (best of all) kissing me and tasting herself on my lips it didn’t take too long to recover and she soon had her lips wrapped around my throbbing cock.
Mistress was stroking me hard and fast while I pictured her standing over me and spreading her cheeks, teasing me with her gorgeous asshole… in my mind’s eye she sank down onto my face and I pushed my tongue up and tasted her, pressing the tip of my tongue against her puckered hole and gently probing her, just like I have so many wonderful times before…
Meanwhile Mistress was looking straight at me as she jerked my cock hard and fast, slapping my balls inbetween strokes until I finally gave in and told her that I was getting close. Mistress was never going to let me cum today, I knew that. I’ve already cum twice this month and that’s one more than could reasonably be expected… but it still felt amazing, and as always making her cum was absolute bliss for me. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment