Saturday 5 January 2019

A Fun Day in London!

Well I hope you guys have all got 2019 off to a great start? It's been a bit of a tough week, getting back into the swing of getting up and going to work. I don't care for it, but it's gotta be done. Mistress and I had a really fun day in London today... I always find that January is such a shit month, so as it happened I had a need to visit London suddenly and we made a day of it. It was a bit chilly but not too bad and we had a lovely time and visited our favourite restaurant and had fun looking at some seriously crazy watches in Harrods (I actually tried one on that cost more than our house!). We were glad to get home though, and get a shower! London is great but after a few hours there you really feel quite grubby.

So, as I said the other day, I rather predictably put on 1.5lbs over Christmas, so I haven't been in a position to choose a toy to play with this week. But I did have my second '1 Stone' reward to take, and despite initially thinking that maybe I should wait until I lost that stone again, as it transpired I couldn't really resist once Mistress started stroking my cock and I started thinking about worshipping her gorgeous ass.

That's right, I had two bites of the cherry there, but since Mistress said I could choose the same thing twice if I wanted to then it's all good. And let's face it, it's going to be a few weeks until I get to 1.1/2 Stones and my next set of rewards...

- - -

Well, I didn't write one single original story during 2018, but I did transcribe quite a few old stories for Literotica. I've currently got three that have just popped up on Literotica (and one still pending), nothing to do with chastity or Femdom, and (as someone has already helpfully pointed out) not my best work, but still they are scoring mid 4s so not too bad (actually one of them is at 4.62 and is rated 'HOT'). If you are interested you can find them on my 'Malibuman666' Literotica page (link at the bottom of the page).

- - -

I've also been nominated for Milovana's tease of the month for December, and surprise surprise I took a tremendous early lead in the voting, but now another tease is neck and neck with mine. Again. This happens every single time, I mean Every. Single. Time. I should rise above it I know, but it kinda stinks somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment