Monday 4 February 2019

Amazing Sunday Morning Teasing!

On Saturday Mistress and I went to visit our friends and stayed over in their huge country house. No joke, our house would fit in their kitchen, it really is massive! We went out for dinner, which was good and then went back to their house to drink and chat until about 2am or so.

Mistress woke up at 7am and decided to wake me up, to ask me what time it was....

While I wasn't thrilled to be woken up after about 4.5hrs sleep, I soon found myself snuggling against Mistress and slipping my hand under her T-shirt (she sleeps naked at home, but for some reason she always wears a t-shirt elsewhere...) and soon Mistress had me rock hard (rock hard without a cock ring as well!) and set about teasing me hard.

Even though (or maybe because?) Mistress was clothed she looked incredibly sexy, and stroked me so beautifully... at one point she lay next to me leaning back so that her feet were near my shoulder. I took hold of them and started kissing the soles of her feet as she rubbed them on my face, it was really fucking hot... I love Mistress's feet soooo much and she knows it. She asked me if I was allowed to cum right now where would I want to cum?

I'm always conflicted by this question, but I'm 95% sure I would have asked to cum on her feet if I'd been allowed to. There's something really special about cumming on and cleaning Mistress's gorgeous feet, it really presses the submissive button. I mean I love cumming on Mistress's breasts, ass and pussy too, but cumming on her feet is something only a sub would do, and it's no coincidence that it's a staple of Femdom/Cuckold stories etc...

If I remember correctly, Mistress edged me twice. I knew there was no way she was going to let me cum, but I told her how badly I wanted to worship her amazing ass. She laughed and said 'wait 'til we get home...' but nothing happened when we got home.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment