Tuesday 5 February 2019

If you had to Choose One Place to Cum for a Year...

Last night, after Mistress had another really good orgasm on my tongue, she was teasing me and of course I was thinking back to Sunday morning and what she had asked me then... so I told her that I would choose to cum on her perfect, sexy feet. Mistress smiled and said 'are you sure'? I told her I was and she continued stroking my cock.

Then she said, 'and do you want me to hold you to that?'

Suddenly I was getting a bit close and Mistress sensed it and let go before I said anything. Once I had composed myself again, I said 'yes Mistress'... and a few seconds later I added 'I can't wait to cum on your gorgeous feet'.

-

I sort of had an idea for a Femdom story last night, but I didn't write it down and now some of the finer details have gone out of my head. But I will try and rescue it anyway... but one of the little ideas I had was for the wife to ask the husband this question...

"If you had to choose one place to cum for a whole year, and you couldn't change it, no matter what, where would you choose?"

I think it's pretty obvious what I would choose... but what about you guys? Where would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment