Wednesday 8 November 2023

101 Not Out...

I know it's been an awfully long time since my last post, and I quite understand if you had given up on me ever posting anything again. But here I am. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about posting something over the last six months, but I knew I would promise to post more and that I would soon be posting the four stories I have on the go... but I didn't want to make any more promises that I knew I probably wouldn't be able to keep...

So I kept quiet. And really I haven't been keeping up with what's been going on in the chastity/femdom blogosphere that much, the only blog I really follow these days is 'Sub Hub in Phoenix', a fantastic blog that never fails to inspire wonder (and perhaps a little bit of envy). If you don't already read it, you definitely should. 

So why am I here and why now? Well... nothing's changed that much really, we're still continuing our long standing system of cage-free chastity (now into our 12th straight year I believe) but yesterday, for the first time in a very long time I topped the 100 day mark. I'm not 100% sure how many times I've exceeded one hundred days without a full orgasm, but my guess is it's only been twice, maybe three times max.

My current record stands at 135 days, which means I would need to go another 35 days (as of today) to set a new record. So if my maths is right that would be the 12th of December or thereabouts. Of course, it's entirely up to Mistress R to decide when I get to cum, be that next week, next month or next year, so we will have to wait and see if a new record is in the offing or not.

Since my last full orgasm, back on the 30th July... I have had two ruined orgasms. The first one was intentional, the second was not. In fact I didn't even realise I had ruined until I removed my cock ring and... oops. I never felt anything, other than the feeling of approaching the edge... so it was a bit of a surprise.

Earlier this evening Mistress enjoyed her 1413th orgasm since the blog started back in 2011, and I can honestly say I never get tired of worshipping Mistress R's delicious pussy. Afterwards she teased me beautifully, until I was really craving release. To be honest when I'm that close I don't really care if I have a full or ruined orgasm, deep down what I really want is to taste my cum. Preferably off some part of Mistress's gorgeous body... but even just off her fingers. It's a strange thing that's developed over time, I guess because every time I'm allowed to cum I have to eat it now I just crave the taste when I'm super horny.

Anyway, I thought I would let you know that we are still here. Still doing it, despite getting older and unhealthier. I would imagine we are probably in this pretty much permanently now, Mistress seems to love things the way they are and I can't really imagine what it would be like to go back either. So while I'm not making any promises about posting more, rest assured we are still carrying on and I still keep the numbers updated.

Thanks to everyone who still visits and yes, I will try my best to get those stories finished and posted as soon as possible. 

RA


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, my friend. Good to see you. Hope to see you more. I get it. It can be tough sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I have your amazing blog to keep me going! :) Hope Mistress K is recovering from the Covid.

      Delete
  2. The desire to write seems to often go in waves or cycles for a lot of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa. To be honest I have another (non sex) blog I write which takes up an awful lot of my time. Actually it's never been as 'visited' as this one, not even close... but it's quite successful in it's own 'sphere'. I get what you're saying though, it's just that I was pretty solid for a long time with my writing but the last three or four years have been lean and the last two I haven't written much at all. I don't know how I used to find the time to be honest! RA

      Delete
  3. Missed your updates RA but most of all, I’m glad to hear all is well with both of you 🙏🏻.

    Love Mikemousey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Robert, I'm glad to see that you're still in the business, and to know that everything is fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes we're still here... still doing it (just about).
      RA

      Delete