After my rant yesterday (I can't tell you how much that guy pissed me off), it's nice to be able to write something more fun. It's been an odd week and nothing has happened since my previous post last Monday. I spent the weekend painting the bedroom, which basically took pretty much all day both days but thankfully it's now finished and it looks so much better!
Previously it was a very dark blue, which we thought would look dramatic and cool, but I just thought it was oppressive and uninviting. This time we've gone for a dark green which is still kind of dramatic, but a lot less depressing! And it goes great with the wood, and Mistress's pictures look good against it too.
Anyway, by last night I was pretty beat honestly, and I'm still aching now. I went to bed before Mistress and quickly fell asleep, only to be woken at about 1:30AM when I felt her getting into bed. I wasn't hard and wasn't expecting anything to happen, but I felt her moving closer and then her hand moving over my hip and towards my cock.
I rolled onto my back and Mistress's delicate fingers started to very gently tease my cock and balls. It felt amazing and my cock very slowly started to harden. Mistress continued this wonderful gentle teasing for some time, and my cock got harder and harder.
I desperately wanted to kiss her and I twisted my head to the side until our lips met, then turned over more towards her so we could kiss properly. My cock felt so sensitive and I was a little worried that I was going to edge, even though Mistress was still teasing me so gently... I can't tell you how much I love that, it drives me absolutely nuts!
We started to kiss more intensely and I started to touch Mistress's breasts and tease her nipples. It was super hot... and Mistress gradually started to stroke me harder and faster. As soon as she started stroking me properly I immediately thought back to my last orgasm, just over two weeks ago and in exactly these circumstances... surely lightning couldn't strike twice. Could it?
Our kissing and Mistress's teasing became more and more intense, God knows how I hadn't edged already, but somehow I had held back. Mistress started pumping my cock even harder and I knew I couldn't take much more without exploding, and all the time in the back of my head I'm thinking... is she going to let me cum again?
The edge came closer, I held on as long as I possibly could, not wanting this to end... but inevitably the moment came and Mistress let go. I was so fucking close, and I desperately wanted her to touch me more... specifically I wanted her to tease me so, so gently and kiss me deeply until she pushed me over the edge.
But alas it was not to be, we did kiss a little more while my poor cock throbbed and ached and pleaded to be touched again. But Mistress was done and all too soon she kissed me one more time and turned over. I moved up close behind her, my hand gently caressing her breasts and my lips peppering the top of her back with grateful kisses.
It was absolutely incredible. Again. I wish Mistress came to bed late every night! 🤣
No comments:
Post a Comment