Friday, 4 September 2026

Triple Treat!

Mistress and I have been married for over thirty years now and over that time we have been very lucky in that there have been very few periods where sex has paused for us for any significant amount of time. But of course, when it does it kind of throws us off a bit, because it's just not normal for us. A couple of years ago we had an awful month where Mistress only had three orgasms... that was due to a decorating nightmare that went on and on and on, and sure there have been the odd times when one of us was ill, or times when I cut myself in an awkward place, but even then it's usually sorted in a week and quickly forgotten about.

But this last month has sucked extra hard because not only did I cut myself in an awkward place, but then I got an urological infection and on top of that it had been too hot for us to sleep in the same bed for weeks (it's not so much the heat exactly, but the fact that I can't sleep if I'm too hot and Mistress can't sleep if there's the slightest noise outside - so window open/window closed becomes a problem).

Pragmatically of course, the 'sensible' thing to do is to sleep apart and get the best night possible. but neither of us likes waking up apart, even if nothing happens inbetween times; again it just creates this feeling of separation that is alien to us.

So the fact that we've been able to sleep in the same bed the last two nights has really been a mood booster and it didn't take us long to get back to our old ways. :)

While I'm glad that Mistress has had plenty of orgasms over the last few weeks, this 'forced' inactivity on my part was really starting to become a bit of a drag. And as much as I enjoyed our 'Femdom Session' on Monday, there's a world of difference between Mistress being unable to touch my cock (for medical reasons) and 'choosing' not to touch me for the purpose of keeping me frustrated. 

So I'm happy to report that my infection has mostly cleared up, at least to the point where Mistress can tease me again, albeit this first time we thought it prudent to leave off the slapping and cock/ball whipping. We both missed it, I feel like next time we should just go back to normal and see what happens.

So after Mistress came and I had worshipped her gorgeous feet for a little while, I asked permission to be unlocked. I wondered if she might say 'no' because of course she would be perfectly entitled to say that, but I didn't really think she would and thankfully Mistress told me to choose whatever cock ring I thought would be best and I picked the original clear Oxballs Cocksling.

Mistress teased me very gently, but with the Oxballs gripping me I was soon very hard and loving every second. I told Mistress the other day that one thing I really missed about not being teased was that it's the time when we kiss the most. So I really loved not only the feel of her fingers gently teasing my cock and balls but also the feeling of her soft lips against mine for a prolonged period.

Mistress did stroke me a bit, and she did use her nails a little, but way more gently than she would usually. She didn't edge me, but I still loved every second of it and it just felt so good to be at least some way back to normal.

We got up and watched TV for a while, Mistress's feet in my lap... but wearing socks now, which sucks - swings and roundabouts hey? The only good thing about the warmer weather is that Mistress walks around barefoot, which of course makes me extremely happy. But still, on balance I'd rather be able to sleep in the same bed.

So we watched TV for a while and then I decided I was going to go to bed. For weeks and weeks I operated on 4-5 hours of sleep a night (when I was writing filth til 2am every morning) but now it's flipped (as I knew it would) and I need lots of sleep. So I went to bed at 11.30 or something while Mistress stayed up (she doesn't work on Fridays) and eventually came to bed at 1:30am or something like that.

Now many times in the past I have written about how I wake up at 2am, rock hard and desperate to be teased, indeed some of the most incredible and memorable teasings of my life have occurred in these circumstances, but last night was different. I woke up just as Mistress was coming to bed and when she got into bed I touched her back just to let her know I was awake.

I wasn't trying to initiate anything more than maybe a goodnight kiss, maybe a cuddle, but to my surprise Mistress lay on her back and reached across to start touching me. I thought when she realised that I wasn't hard she might change her mind but she didn't, she kept teasing me, but oh-so gently.

It felt wonderful, but her touch was so light and I was so tired that I never got more than half-hard no matter what I tried to think about (mainly Mistress's gorgeous ass if truth be told - if that doesn't do the trick then I'm cooked, haha). Despite that it was very hot and I actually worried I might actually cum very suddenly without realising, especially since the longer it went on the harder I was breathing.

And then of course, after Mistress finally stopped touching me (without any accidents, I'm happy to report) and kissed me goodnight and I cuddled against her back, then my cock FINALLY started to get hard. Which is exactly what happened after Mistress ended our Femdom session the other day! F.F.S.

Anyway, I absolutely loved every second of it and as I settled down to go back to sleep I felt really content and happy and more committed than ever to my submission to my beautiful Mistress. And of course my cock stayed hard as my sleepy mind conjured up various debauched visions of Mistress treating me 'badly' in various ways... both verbally and physically. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So good.

I slept pretty well after that, until about 5am when I woke up to hear the rain pounding against the window - what a delightful sound! Thankfully I got back to sleep quickly and didn't wake up until my alarm went off.

It was so lovely waking up in bed with my gorgeous Mistress, and, as I lay there cuddled against her, kissing her beautiful breasts and sucking on her left nipple, I felt my cock getting hard and pressing against her thigh. So I thought, nothing ventured etc... and asked permission to touch my cock.

This time I definitely expected to be told 'no', after all, I was teased last night and in the middle of the night, but Mistress is obviously feeling very benevolent at the moment, given the circumstances (for which I am truly grateful of course) and she said yes.

Often when I ask permission to touch my cock, Mistress will curl her fingers around it herself, and I'd be lying if I wasn't hoping for that this morning, but instead she told me I could touch my cock myself for two minutes. And that's what I did. It felt great, but obviously not as good as if she'd touched me. 

After the two minutes were up Mistress got up and stood by the bed, telling me I needed to get up and get ready for work. She looked amazing, all I wanted to do was pull her back down on the bed and bury my tongue between her legs again, but I settled for kissing her pussy and the tops of her thighs a little bit. What a lovely way to start the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment