Sunday 24 March 2019

348 Days...

That's how many days it's been since I was allowed to cum inside my beautiful Mistress's pussy, and in fact that is the new record as about an hour ago Mistress pulled me on top of her and allowed me to enter her. I don't even know the last time I got to kneel between her legs and slide my cock inside her, I have been inside her with her on top relatively recently (in our Femdom session) but with me on top? That's a long time... it might even be that the last time I got to do that was the last time I came inside her - so April 2018! Wow...

After last night I didn't really have much hope of lasting a long time, that's the only negative thing about chastity really... carrying a month of cum in your balls it's kinda tough to last! But it felt amazing to feel Mistress's divine pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock and pumping my load inside her was blissful. Afterwards I licked her a little more (she had already had a pretty big orgasm from my tongue and her glass dildo - last week I lost 4lbs, so negating the 3.5lb gain the week before) and tasted a little of my cum as it leaked out of her, that was pretty hot...

I didn't really expect to cum this month, especially now that we are only days away from the end of this, our 8th year of full-time chastity. Every year I make a point of asking Mistress if she's happy with the way things are as I would hate for her to feel like she's locked into this now and we can't do something different, but she seems pretty happy. Mistress asked if there was anything I wanted to change and to be honest the only thing that sometimes bothers me is that I can't initiate penetration. But then, I'd rather not change that because I would prefer it if Mistress kept as much control over things as possible. And between last night and today I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about.

So, of course in a week or so you can expect the usual graphs and analysis for those who follow these things... that'll be you Harry Haversackers. It's pretty clear the orgasm ratio has jumped up quite considerably, and is now way above my original target of 10:1, and also clear that I'm way more likely to have a ruined orgasm than a real one these days, which is as it should be of course. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment