Sunday 31 March 2019

Eight Years and Counting...

We've reached the end of another year of full time chastity, which makes eight in total. As has become customary here are my usual end of year graphs showing how things have changed since 2011.


After a bit of a dip, Mistress R's orgasm count is on the rise again, hopefully we can keep that going the right way in the coming year.


This graph clearly shows how the balance of ruined and full orgasms has changed!

 When we started I always had in mind a ratio of 10:1 between Mistress R and I's (full) orgasms. Last year we beat that and this year, with Mistress's orgasm count on the rise it's gone up again significantly!


Not such a good result on the Femdom Session front, but the good news is that we are three for three so far this calendar year, so hopefully this graph will look a lot better next year.

2 comments:

  1. Well I especially like the orgasm ratio graph. What is interesting to me is incorporating the fact that female orgasms are something like 3x as long as male orgasms. While it's impossible for me to time it, I've read a few articles that seem to corraborate that a male orgasm is generally 6 sec where a female orgasm is closer to 20 sec. I've watched a clip of Peter North ejaculating, and six seconds seems about right. I've looked at some female orgasms that show the orgasmic contractions, and some seem way longer than 20 sec. But you get the idea. If you factor this in in a new metric of "orgasmic pleasure duration", she's probably getting more than 40x the pleasure you are. Think on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say 3x longer is probably true enough!
      RA

      Delete