Sunday 17 March 2019

FEMDOM SESSION: 17th March 2019

Mistress and I are making every effort to make sure that we don’t end up skipping sessions this year, and while we had originally planned to do it next weekend, out of the blue Mistress suddenly suggested bringing it forward a week. I had no reason to object and so this morning we embarked on our third session this year (which is about as many as we managed last year I think).

Long term readers may remember that before each session Mistress has a form she ticks which tells me what she wants me to ‘wear’ for each session, the arm and leg cuffs are mandatory, but she can choose to have me wear boxer shorts, blindfold, etc.. and also she can choose if she wants me to wear the Oxballs Cock Sling, the normal cock ring or some other choices, and also whether she wants me plugged and with what. There’s also a box called ‘Surprise Me’ which gives me some say and which Mistress has ticked the last two times, but she also stipulated the Cocksling which knocks out some choices.

So today, Mistress only ticked the box that says ‘Surprise Me’ which meant that I could finally choose to wear the Oxballs Ball Stretcher. I can’t even remember the last time I wore it and, stupidly, I could have chosen this as a weight loss treat – but I forgot all about it really… so that’s something to consider in the future (last week was a bit of a disaster on that front as I gained 3.5lbs, I’ve behaved myself this week but I’m still not entirely convinced I’m going to lose anything like what I gained – I guess I’ll just have to wait and see on Tuesday!).

Along with the Ball Stretcher I decided to wear my rubber blindfold and as I waited on my knees for Mistress to come into the bedroom I started remembering the last session and in particular the bit where Mistress allowed me to stop worshipping her beautiful feet for a brief period and to watch her sliding her glass dildo in and out of her delicious pussy. As I thought about this I felt the ball stretcher getting tighter as my cock started to harden without being touched.

My cock has actually been behaving very well these last couple of weeks. I seem to have random periods where it’s up or down with no discernible reason. I’ve learned to make the most of the good times because I never know how long it will last and I have to start using the cock ring again. It’s very annoying. I just wish I knew why, at least then I could try and do something about it!

I think Mistress was quite surprised to see my cock rock hard when she came into the bedroom as she commented on it straight away – which prompted me to tell her exactly what had made it so hard for her. I’m sure she appreciated it.

Mistress asked me if I had anything to confess and I owned up to one brief period of touching my cock one morning when I woke up with an impressive piece of morning wood. Punishment wasn’t too bad, ten strokes of the whip followed by five with the paddle… then Mistress had me worship her feet while she played with her glass dildo.

I adore Mistress’s beautiful feet and the sessions are the only time I really get to worship them properly, there’s something special about doing it while I’m on my knees so I always enjoy this part of the session. Mistress teased me verbally while I kissed her perfect feet and after allowing me to taste her juices from the glass cock a couple of times she told me to stop and then I felt her feet on my shoulders. Mistress removed my blindfold and then I got to watch her using the dildo on herself for a short while right up close in front of my face - I fucking LOVED that!

Then Mistress had me up on the bed and tied me down. The next part of the session seemed to fly by… Mistress grabbed her cock whip before taking off my blindfold, then straddled me facing away and giving me a gorgeous view of her pussy and ass while she started whipping my cock and balls. She hadn’t even touched my cock at this point and it was absolutely HUGE. Well, you know, as HUGE as it gets, it didn’t suddenly grow an extra inch or anything, but it was about as swollen as it could ever be, and certainly looked pretty impressive to me.

When Mistress finally touched it it felt absolutely amazing and after sitting on my face and feeding me her gorgeous pussy she sank down onto my cock for the first time since our last session. It felt so good, being so hard and deep inside my Mistress’s hot, wet pussy. Sadly it didn’t last long and Mistress was soon back to whipping my cock and balls again. Actually she did that quite a lot in this session, I think she enjoys it! :)

Fairly early on Mistress decided to fill my ass, which was great although the plug fell out at least three times. Still it was good anyway! Also Mistress stood beside me at one point and rubbed my cock with her foot (which is always good, like I said I love Mistress's feet!).

Towards the end of this part of the session, Mistress…. Ah wait, I didn’t tell you what Mistress was wearing did I. She had her leather skirt on and a PVC bra, which looked great even though I much prefer cupless (well, dur!). I told Mistress she looked amazing but that I hated when she hides her gorgeous breasts from me. She smiled and said ‘Yes, but it makes it so much better when I let you see them, doesn’t it?’.

I have to admit this is true, but I still hate it. Fortunately the last twice I had eaten Mistress to orgasm we had done it at bedtime rather than earlier in the evening and consequently Mistress had removed her bra. She made a point of mentioning how lucky I had been this week to be allowed to see them twice…

Towards the end of this part of the session… Mistress pulled her beautiful breasts out of her bra cups and allowed me to suck on them, she looked incredible like that and then she straddled me and slid her ass against my still aching cock. She started squeezing it with her ass cheeks, teasing me about how much she knows I would love to slide my cock inside her ass… 

Then it was time to leave me alone, so it was on with the blindfold and the pegs. Sometimes I can barely feel the pegs but this time Mistress must have got them on just right because they were very definitely there the whole time Mistress left me alone. Also after the first minute or two my cock finally started to wilt somewhat and as it did the Ballstretcher started to sting my balls. I guess it had been on for about 30 minutes or so – which is probably about as long as you want it on in one go.

Then I felt my cock move and I thought I might have leaked some cum… it was an odd sensation. Sometimes if I am edged very hard when I go soft there might be some cum that was trapped in my cock which leaks when I go soft, it doesn’t happen very often and it can be a little or a lot… and that’s what I thought had happened. Peeking under the blindfold I could see on the head of my cock there was a solitary clear drop of pre-cum, and that was all it was. Phew, I really didn’t want Mistress to come back to find a load of cum pooling on my stomach, that would not be good at all!

Mistress returned and after removing the pegs (I know she loves taking those damn pegs off, even when I can’t see her face) she slid the blindfold off to reveal that she had dispensed with the skirt but had slipped into her crotchless Ann Summers panties. The ones that really push her pussy lips forward – so fucking HOT!

She untied me and allowed me to take the Ballstretcher off, which was a relief. It was kinda hard to get off because it’s quite tight but I got it off just as Mistress was positioning herself on the bed with her legs spread, ready for me to make her cum. Mistress eased her finger between her lips and fed me her pussy juice, she tasted gorgeous as always and it was pretty apparent that making her cum was not going to be difficult!

So I played it slow, I didn’t want her to cum too quickly, I wanted to enjoy licking her delicious pussy and I wanted her to cum as hard and as long as possible. As I licked her clit I slipped a finger into her pussy and massaged the top side, I thought she was going to cum too soon at one point and eased up a bit, I definitely didn’t want her to cum before I teased her ass.

After teasing her pussy for a while I could tell she was more than ready and I eased my finger down towards her asshole. I’d guess I teased her ass for 2-3 minutes before she came, and my finger felt like it was slightly deeper than usual (Mmm!). Mistress bucked very hard and her legs ended up over my shoulders as she came for quite a while, she grabbed my head and pushed it away and then pulled it back again as I licked her through her orgasm. It was awesome!

When she finally pulled away, Mistress ordered me to lick my fingers clean – which I did, and to clean the sheet with my tongue. Unfortunately there was almost nothing on the PVC sheet, which seems to be the norm when Mistress wears those crotchless panties. They look amazing though…

Mistress stood on the bed and had me lick her clean and then told me to lie down again. She said she wasn’t going to tie me down again but that I wasn’t to touch her without permission. She stood over me again and gave me that wonderful view one more time, then told me she was going to allow me to lick her ass.

She asked if the panties were in the way and I said I thought they would be so she took them off and resumed her previous position. She asked me when the last time I had been allowed to cum was and I told her it was the last session which was four weeks ago. ‘Not that long then,’ came her reply – not that I really thought I would be coming today, I had a ruined orgasm just last week.

Mistress slapped and stroked my cock until it was hard again and then allowed me to lick her gorgeous asshole. She let me worship it with my tongue four times, making me beg for more after each time. Finally she said she would allow me to touch her for the last time and I placed my hands on her ass and parted her cheeks as she sank down onto my tongue for the final time. As I worshipped her asshole Mistress slapped my balls as she stroked me which gave me an idea.

When she stood up and before she could declare the session over I asked if I could claim one of my weight loss treats… Mistress wasn’t expecting that, but she said yes anyway. ‘Which one do you want?’ She asked…

You may remember a couple of weeks ago I hit 1.1/2 stone lost, which entitled me to three treats from Mistress’s list. I claimed the first one pretty quickly (an ass worship session) but held onto the other two. I knew I wanted to take the ’20 Ball Slaps’ option, but I knew I needed to be a) really turned on to take it, and b) not wearing a cock ring, as I can only take gentle slaps when my balls are trapped like that and I didn’t want gentle slaps.

Now seemed like the perfect time to claim my reward, I was no longer wearing the ballstretcher and my cock was rock hard, and so Mistress set about slapping my balls just as I had requested. She delivered them in 4 blocks of 5, although I’m sure she sneaked 1 or 2 extras in there as well. I don’t think they were the hardest balls slaps I’ve ever had, but considering I’d already had my balls whipped, stretched and slapped quite a bit in the preceding hour, they were still definitely hard enough.

Mistress delivered the last five and then stopped, I was kind of expecting her to give me one final super-hard freebie, but it never came. Which sounds disappointing now, but at the time I was happy it was over!

Another amazing Femdom session then, I can’t wait for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to get the form you are referring to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Not really, it's a word document... I will take a photo and post it for you.
      RA

      Delete