Sunday 21 July 2019

A New Record, 119 Days and Done...

Mistress and I were intending to have a Femdom session this morning, but unfortunately this was curtailed by the arrival of Mistress's period yesterday. The thing is Mistress had been waiting for the session to let me finally cum and she told me as much yesterday, adding... "I could still let you cum on my feet." Previously Mistress had asked me where I wanted to be allowed to cum and I had said I wanted to cum on her pussy, but I had been wavering from that and couldn't decide between that or on her pretty feet, so I presumed that today that's what would happen, but in the event it didn't work out like that.

Yesterday I worked hard all day building furniture and doing 'weekend' jobs, then Mistress and I watched a replay of the moon landing from exactly fifty years ago. That was really cool actually, I liked that they just played the footage as it was including Walter Cronkite's original broadcast, without feeling the need to interject 'modern' commentary. After that we watched a comedy video and then about midnight I decided to go to bed.

Mistress stayed up for a while longer, but I woke up when she came to bed. Sensing I was awake Mistress reached down and started stroking my cock. At this point I wasn't expecting any more than some teasing really, expecting to be told to 'wait until tomorrow'. But Mistress had other ideas and she turned her lamp on and then threw the covers off and started stroking me harder.

She told me how lucky I was to be allowed to see and suck on her gorgeous breasts as she continued stroking me hard and slapping my balls. I was very hard and Mistress was getting very into it and it started to occur to me that maybe I wouldn't be 'waiting until tomorrow' after all...

I carried on kissing and sucking on Mistress's gorgeous breasts while my hand slid down her back and my fingers teased her ass, it was super hot and Mistress was really pounding my cock. It was only a matter of time and I felt the edge approaching, I warned Mistress that I was getting close and she stroked me a few more times and I started to think I was going to cum, but somehow I held back and Mistress laid back on the bed, pushed her tits together and told me to cum on them.

I shot up onto my knees and stroked my cock, it was ridiculously hard... so hard in fact that it was almost like my cum was struggling to get out! I spurted a couple of times and kept stroking, but barely any more came out. I was still throbbing and rock hard as I stroked and it felt amazing, but considering I hadn't cum properly since March and hadn't been ruined for two and a half weeks, it wasn't the huge pool of cum you might imagine.

Mistress told me to lick her clean and I bent down and lapped my cum off of her beautiful breasts, it was super hot, and very unexpected! I held her for a little while, kissing her shoulder and back and eventually we both needed to go to sleep... it was pretty late by this time!

So there you go, my record has gone from 81 days to 119 (an increase of 38 days, about 47%) and the other thing that's changed is the number of orgasms Mistress had during my denial. The previous record was 24, that's now gone up to 40 (about 65%).

Oddly, I don't feel as 'drained' as I usually do at the end of this chastity period, I've read this before from people who have gone longer periods, that it doesn't feel like you're set back to zero the same and that's really great. Indeed, I woke up hard this morning and I certainly wasn't expecting that!

So that's my first orgasm of this chastity year, and my third this calendar year... I wonder when the next one will be?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations RA and sounds like you enjoyed your release. Any thoughts on how long it will be to the next one? This year?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and kudos to your Mistress for making the event so special. I'm really curious how that experience will impact your next milestone. Assuming you follow the same pattern, might this be your last orgasm of the calendar year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I wouldn't necessarily assume that this means anything as far as my next orgasm goes, it could be within a month.
    RA

    ReplyDelete