Monday 5 August 2019

It's Too Warm to Type...

Apologies for the lack of posting, I haven't felt particularly inspired to write anything of late - the weather here in the UK has been pretty wretched (hot and humid), indeed we had our hottest day ever recently and Mistress and I do not like hot weather at all, so we've been fairly grumpy in general and even with a fan sex has not been the best it can be of late....

Tonight was better, it is slightly cooler (but still warm enough) and Mistress had a lovely orgasm with her glass dildo inside her, my tongue on her clit and my finger teasing her ass... I loved feeling her cum and licking the glass dildo clean. :)

Afterwards Mistress gave me a wonderful blowjob with some added ball slapping while I teased her ass gently with my fingers. I was just about to ask if I could worship her gorgeous ass when she brought me right to the very edge (probably thinking about tonguing her ass didn't help!) so I had to forego that pleasure... to be honest I think if Mistress would have stroked me once more we might have had a ruin situation on our hands, it was very touch and go for a moment there, I can tell you!

So what else can I tell you? Well my tease 'Stroke for Beauty V' has been nominated for tease of the month at Milovana and it's currently tying for first place. No doubt it'll falter towards the end of the voting at the end of the month, but at least I got nominated this time. Just as well, because I think it's going to be my last tease for a while...


Oh yes, I can't remember if I mentioned it now, I think I did, but I recently bought 'Mistress T's: There is More to the Story' book. I'm sure an awful lot of you, if not a good majority of you must know who Mistress T is, there's quite a few of her videos on the video page, and as she's a bit older and comes across as quite intelligent I thought her book might be interesting. It was, but it wasn't really what I was expecting if I'm honest... I thought there would be more about the Femdom stuff and less about taking mind altering substances in the jungle, but it was still quite good.

I think the book gives quite a good insight into Mistress T's life so far, it's definitely more of an autobiography than a 'sex' book, I can't imagine it will give you much to jerk off to (if that's what you're expecting). Inevitably some of it is more interesting than other parts, it was enlightening to read her thoughts on having sex with a guy with a huge cock (not enjoyable and painful, basically) and also the trials of collaborating with other content producers. I was also surprised to read that she is prone to suicidal thoughts, as she comes across very mature and level-headed really..

I don't know if I'd exactly 'recommend' the book, but if you do buy it, just be aware that it's not going to be as 'titillating' as you might expect.

1 comment: