Saturday 6 July 2019

Ruined 101.

Well, it's day 104 and I'm still denied. At least I'm pretty sure it is, I've been having a bit of a nightmare trying to get the days right for some odd reason, but I'm pretty sure this is right. I last came on the 24th of March, so:

25-31 March = 7 days
1-30 April = 30 days
1 - 31 May = 31 days
1-6 June = 6 days

Which I make 104 days.

So on what I thought was day 100, but was actually day 101... Mistress ruined me again. It was so weird feeling like I was going to cum after all this time, even though I should have known deep down that Mistress was going to ruin me. Watching the cum leak from my cock I felt like my head would explode, such was the tension... and then Mistress used her fingers to gather up the cum and feed it to me.

We lay there for a few minutes, it was quite warm, too hot to cuddle really... and as my cock started to wilt, another glob of cum formed at the head of my cock. Mistress noticed it and laughed and told me that I needed a tissue. I guess she figured the moment had 'passed' and that I wouldn't want to swallow it. But I really don't want her to 'let me off' like that, so I asked her to feed it to me. So she again used her fingers; scooped it up and offered it to my mouth.

No idea when I'm going to be allowed to cum now. In a way it's nice to get past the 100 mark as it was almost like a 'milestone' that maybe meant Mistress felt she had to wait for it, which was why I kinda thought she would let me cum on the day (or the day after as it turned out - imagine if I'd got it wrong the other way and she'd let me cum on day 99!). But now, it's passed, so it really doesn't matter if Mistress lets me cum tomorrow, in three weeks or in September...

1 comment: