Sunday 30 June 2019

Getting Closer and Closer to the 100 Day Mark..

It's now 97 days since my last orgasm, and on top of that Mistress has now cum 33 times since the last time I did. Pretty amazing, neither of us ever really thought it would get so high... it's pretty warm today (not as bad as yesterday) and I thought I might struggle to get hard, but as soon as I started remembering yesterday, well let's just say I didn't have to worry about that any more!

Needless to say Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue before she teased me to the edge, and as I kissed her pretty feet I was able to look up at her beautiful, wet pussy, glistening just a few inches away. Perfect!
:)


2 comments:

  1. Do you think Mistress will let you cum or will she encourage you to get to the next hundred?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Happy pet
      I think she'll let me cum pretty soon now..
      RA

      Delete