Tuesday 25 February 2020

FEMDOM SESSION: 23rd February 2020

Mistress and I have been feeling a bit fed up lately, the last three weekends have been pretty useless since the weather has been absolutely terrible throughout... we've had one storm after another, although thankfully at least we haven't had any flooding or damage to our property. Still, it's left us feeling slightly 'shut in' and we've not made the best use of the free time. But this weekend at least we got to go to London and see Baby Metal and on the same day we had our February Femdom session, which was awesome as always - I don't know if we'll have one in March, I am having my tonsils out mid-month so unless we do it early on I can't see it happening...

So it was extra important to make sure we got this one in and we were both really glad we did as it was great! Mistress instructed me to wear the Oxballs Cocksling this time, and that was it (apart from the wrist and ankle cuffs I always wear)… and after she gave me a little maintenance whipping and paddling, she turned me to the bed and had me start to worship her beautiful feet while she played with her dildo.

This went on a good little while, but I adore worshipping Mistress's pretty feet so I didn't mind one bit! I love any extended foot worship time, especially when I know Mistress is pleasuring herself and talking to me and verbally dominating me. Once she finally had me up on the bed (on all fours) she lubed up the ring ended glass dildo and slid it into my ass, I never really thought too much about it at the time, but it was a portent of (awesome) things to come!

Mistress tied me down and started touching my cock a little bit, before straddling my face. That was lovely, but once again I felt a bit frustrated as the Oxballs seemed to be preventing me from getting hard rather than keeping me hard (it did the same during a session a few months ago - you may remember me asking Mistress to press down on it to kind of push my cock 'through'). Thankfully, after a while something moved somehow and then I could feel my cock swelling up nicely, meanwhile Mistress was teasing me with her delicious ass but forbidding me to lick it until I had her express permission.

Mistress took the cock whip and used it on me a bit, one thing she did that felt really good was she kind of held it vertically and swished it back and forth so that it hit the head of my cock over and over again - that was cool, I hope she does that again. :)

As Mistress was working my cock over, I reached over and held her beautiful foot in my hand, gently rubbing it as she continued to tease me. As much as she looked stunning in her PVC bra and skirt, the feel of her soft skin turned me on a lot. I am truly in love with her gorgeous feet, they are so perfect, no wonder I spend so much time thinking about cumming on them and licking them clean. Mmmm!

After a little more facesitting (totally LOVE that!) she got off the bed and removed her skirt, then picked up the RodeOh strap-on and slid into it. She teased me about how much I love seeing her with a cock then got on the bed and pushed it into my mouth for a few seconds... then she untied me and told me to get on all fours.

I quickly turned over and felt Mistress remove the dildo that had been in my ass the whole time, then she applied some more lube and got on the bed behind me. It's been a good long while since Mistress used the strap-on on me, and while I love the idea of it, it's often hit and miss as to how enjoyable it actually is (at the time). Don't get me wrong, even if it's not so 'comfortable' I still like it when she does it because it makes me feel very submissive and I enjoy the thought of her fucking me with her cock and the power dynamic of it.

This time though, apart from the initial entry, it felt pretty good and I pushed back against her to show how badly I needed her to fuck me. It was really, really good and very unusually my cock stayed hard throughout. Mistress stopped several times to reach round and stroke it before fucking me some more, I really loved it!

Even though we've been doing 'strap-on' sex for 20 years or more, because we don't do it very often it's something that (I feel like) we've never really got entirely comfortable with. For me at least, I still feel a bit weird about the fact that I want her to do it and worry that Mistress thinks it's strange or something.... so that's what's usually running through my head while she's fucking my ass. I like that it makes me feel submissive, but it also makes me feel a bit self-conscious too, which is probably silly - but some things are hard to let go.

After Mistress finished fucking my ass she told me to remove the Oxballs and then tied me down again and then (after dumping the condom she'd used in the bin) she stood over me again and had me kiss the head of her cock. I must admit, I always hope that after (or before) she fucks my ass, Mistress will have me on my knees in front of her sucking her cock as she fucks my mouth. She's done that a couple of times before and I really love it, especially after she's already fucked me and the dildo is nice and warm from my ass... :)

Mistress pegged my nipples and left me alone for a little while, with the Oxballs off I didn't have to worry about it stinging, and as the pegs weren't really hurting that much I pretty much zoned out for a few minutes until Mistress came back. She plucked the pegs off my nipples, which again weren't bad at all and then untied me and told me it was time to worship her pussy and make her cum.

Mistress's pussy was incredibly wet and swollen, maybe she enjoyed the ass-fucking as much as I did? I was sure she would cum very hard when she got there and I wasn't wrong, it was one of those rare times when she bounces up off the bed and her legs end up over my shoulders and laying on my back. I love it when Mistress cums like that, and there was lots and lots of delicious pussy juice for me to clean up too.

Finally Mistress ordered me onto my back again and straddled me and told me that she wasn't going to let me cum today (never really thought I would be allowed to cum after only 15 days, but you never know) but she was going to allow me to worship her pretty, pink asshole. Well you guys know how much I adore getting my tongue into Mistress's divine ass, and she soon had me hard again as she repeatedly slapped my balls and stroked me hard and fast while I worshipped her ass.

Mistress only let me lick her for a relatively short time before she called a halt and then gave my balls one more slap before telling me that was the end of the session. I wished I could have licked her a little longer, but then that's always the case isn't it....?
:)

Afterwards we were both so glad we did it, it was fantastic and I hope we can get one more in before my operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment