Sunday 9 February 2020

OMG! I Wasn't Expecting That...

As long term readers will know, being allowed to cum inside my Mistress's gorgeous pussy is a rare treat these days. How rare? Well, between April 2018 and March 2019 I waited 348 days... and until today I thought that record would be broken, but surprisingly it turned out I was wrong!

We've had a bit of an 'off' week this week, Mistress's last orgasm was last Sunday and since then we really haven't done anything at all. We went to a gig on Wednesday and got home pretty late so Thursday we were tired and Friday we were just plain irritable, but finally today we manged to squeeze in some play time and it was fantastic.

Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue (her fourth in a row with the dildo as well, that's unprecedented!) and then after I worshipped her feet for a while she starting kissing me and getting me hard with some nice ball slapping and stroking. Once I was nice and solid she knelt up on the bed and then unexpectedly started to move on top of me. For a second I thought she was going to ride me but then she moved back and told me to lick her ass....

Then she said, "You love it even more when I tell you to lick it than when you ask for it, don't you?"

So fucking HOT and so fucking TRUE!

Truth be told I kinda wanted to ask to worship Mistress's gorgeous ass, but last week I achieved a weight loss target which entitles me to a 'spontaneous ass worship' treat (spontaneous means, well 'spontaneous' and also crucially means not when we are in bed - I am so looking forward to that!) so I didn't know if I should ask while that is in the offing or not... I guess I should!
:)

Ass-worship duly commenced and my cock throbbed as Mistress stroked me hard while my tongue lapped at her delicious asshole... she stopped me a couple of times and made me beg for it and the third time I figured would be the last so I pressed harder with my tongue and as soon as I felt my tongue push deeper I felt the edge approaching, very quickly!

I warned Mistress and she lifted off my face, but then instead of climbing off me like I expected, she turned around and holding my cock lightly said 'How close are you?"

"Pretty close!" I said, although the edge was retreating as the seconds passed.

Mistress straddled me and started to sink down onto my cock, but she had wiped the juices off her lips so she was dry. Not missing this chance I reached up and slid my fingers into her pussy, allowing her wetness to seep out and coat her lips. Mistress sank down onto me a second time and my cock pushed inside her.

I can't even remember the last time I was inside her, but it was months ago and it felt fantastic to be inside her again. She told me to cum and I pounded my cock upwards into her tight, wet hole. After maybe 30 seconds or so I started to cum, and fired 63 days of cum into her hot slit. God that felt good, but incredibly, almost painfully intense!

Mistress milked my cock with her pussy and then stood up and slid up towards my head, she positioned herself over my face and lowered her cum filled pussy onto my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and sucked a load of cum out of her, it's been soooooo long since I got to do this! Admittedly, not quite as long as last time, but still over 320 days....

I really wasn't expecting this to happen, indeed I fully expected that record to be broken and then some. Afterwards Mistress said 'That was fucking HOT!' and I completely agree. And all the better for being entirely at her discretion.
:)

2 comments:

  1. i agree, that sounds like it was pretty hot RA.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sounds like your hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete