Sunday 16 February 2020

Valentine's Day Vouchers!

It never fails to amaze me, every year... Valentine's Day rolls around again and you casually ask what people are doing only to be told, "Oh, well, we're not very romantic - so nothing really." It's not even that people are 'taking a stand against a consumerist conspiracy', they're just not arsed... which is fine I guess, but I can't help thinking it's probably indicative of a deeper ambivalent attitude which is not necessarily a good thing if you want a long and rewarding relationship.

This was Mistress and I's 28th Valentine's Day together, and it went pretty well - we had a lovely meal at home and exchanged some gifts which included some cool vouchers for me:




This was a very welcome and unexpected surprise actually, and the highpoint of a less than stellar week. I had to go to hospital the other day for a pre-op check up, unfortunately I have to have my tonsils removed in about 4 weeks time, which is apparently not great when you are older - so I'm really not looking forward to that!

A few people have told me it's not that bad - but then when you read about it it doesn't sound that great; let's assume I won't be one of the 1:10,000 fatalites… and I don't succumb to the anaesthetic, apparently it hurts, and then after a few days it gets worse, and then it starts to get better... well I hope it gets better quick cos I have something I want to do ten days after the operation!

At least I have a genuine excuse to eat ice cream. ;)

Needless to say, this will put a damper on our end of year activity, but Mistress and I will be making the most of the next four weeks and hopefully we can get her orgasm count over 110 for this year anyway. 

This evening Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue and her glass dildo, before she sucked and stroked me to the edge - then gave my balls a few good whacks with her hand.... it felt awesome and Mistress's pussy tasted amazing as always. 
:)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both on your 28 years together and wishing you many many more to go. Good luck with the operation and no attempting to fellate a dildo afterwards! Not for a while at least :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 28 years.
    I always like your blogs but rarely commented. My wife and I got into chastity and some femdom (well I got into the chastity) in part from me reading your blog and comments elsewhere. Our intimacy is definitely not boring, and my wife has got me jumping through hoops so I can get some occasional relief. I think we'd be an old boring married couple if we didn't try it some years ago. Someone told us at a family birthday we haven't aged much. Well, people say kind things and maybe our attitude is youthful. My wife can still squeal like a young woman when she's had multiple orgasms after telling me a big "NO" for mine. She ends sleeps like a baby. I'm glad one of us does.

    Look, good luck with your tonsils. I did everything possible as a kid to avoid having my tonsils out (at the end of the era when tonsil removal was common). The doctor even called our house on one occasion about setting up surgery. I was afraid, and I even ran away once. My tonsils bothered me throughout my whole life, and they still do in my 50s. The last time I had to gently lay my head a certain way on a very soft pillow to ease the pain when they flared up. I'm not a doctor but you're probably better off, even if it's difficult.
    CP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CP
      Thanks for reading my blog and especially for leaving a comment - it is much appreciated! I don't really have too much trouble with my tonsils actually, one of them has a 'growth' on it so that's why it has to come out - I still don't actually know if they are taking one or both of them out!
      Glad you and your wife are enjoying the chastity lifestyle, I love it!
      :)
      RA

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I hope all is well.

    Yes, it's incredible to admit it but we do enjoy chastity. Not many probably do. Ironically, after a few years of play, my wife seriously admitted that the very thought of denying me orgasms on a permanent basis gave her a tremendous rush of power, especially by envisioning that I could be restrained in some way and subjected to careful edging but never allowed to go over the edge. My wife would never press do that and it's a fantasy, but a hot one.

    ReplyDelete